What did you get for Christmas?

Ian

i got a late gift from my dad today some fire crackers that

we set off as soon as my seanile old grandma

went to bed so she wouldnt have a heartattack

[she needs to make a will...hehe so she can't die yet]

Cool, I never knew you were a drummer, Ian! I am too. Anyway, I got a bunch of tops, a few pairs of jeans, a metronome, some drumsticks, xylophone mallets, and timpani mallets, a 20Q game, several pairs of dangle earrings, and some stuff to make earrings out of.

Cool, I never knew you were a drummer, Ian! I am too. Anyway, I got a bunch of tops, a few pairs of jeans, a metronome, some drumsticks, xylophone mallets, and timpani mallets, a 20Q game, several pairs of dangle earrings, and some stuff to make earrings out of.

drums are nice but bass is better :P:P

Oh is that the handheld 20Q game that tries to guess what you're thinking? If so, I was meant to get that from my friend for xmas (I got her one too) but they were sold out -.-'

I got Reefer Madness the Movie Musical DVD, The Fox and the Hound DVD, Final Fantasy III DS, a can of olives, some markers, gel pens, a sketchbook, a Wii, lip gloss, Tarzan the broadway sountrack, candy, and a bunch of other things I don't remember right now.