Draiks & Krawks

AngieJules

I've always liked draiks, but I was kind of hesitant about trying to figure out how to get one when I was little, because they were kinda strange looking. They confused me, too!

Me too! Congrats on your draik! :D

I don't want a krawk.. at least yet. The NP for them is just too much for something I'm not exactly interested in...

Oh my goodness, yes. Jewelry, dresses, skirts, pants, you name it. I only have a baby lupe and a Peophin.. Not the best for customising with dresses. Once i get my draik in a few months.. I might just go custom crazy, tehe!

Is there a random event that would zap a draik to a different species that I should worry about? :guiltysmiley:

Haha I know what you mean. I didn't really know much about Neopets when I was little though, and I quit after only a month or two so...

Thank you so much! :D *hugs*

Mm yeah. I don't think I'm gonna go after one yet...probably should work on my Mutant Draik first! xD

Yeah, although I wish I had more money to spend on NC. There are a few dresses I would love to have but will probably never be able to trade for...

I don't *think* so but don't quote me on that. I know there's Boochi, the Blue event, the Red event, and the random color change event, but I don't recall anything in terms of species changes. There better not be, cause I'm keeping Jet as my active! xD

Haha I know what you mean. I didn't really know much about Neopets when I was little though, and I quit after only a month or two so...

Thank you so much! :D *hugs*

Mm yeah. I don't think I'm gonna go after one yet...probably should work on my Mutant Draik first! xD

Yeah, although I wish I had more money to spend on NC. There are a few dresses I would love to have but will probably never be able to trade for...

I don't *think* so but don't quote me on that. I know there's Boochi, the Blue event, the Red event, and the random color change event, but I don't recall anything in terms of species changes. There better not be, cause I'm keeping Jet as my active! xD

Heh, same here. I started when I was five (the mcdonald's special, the only way I knew about neopets was getting a happy meal1 xD). I never really did anything else but buy food and game, now it's so much broader. It also explains why I phased in and out of Neopets so much from five to 12. xD

Hehe! *hugs back* No problem!

Noice! Mutant draiks are cool. And thats another thing! The 2.0 version of Draiks are well drawn and so pretty, and there's a big variety on colours.

ME TOO! There's always so much I want to buy, model horse wise, and then I'm going to want NC cash... Time to crack out the puppy eyes for my parents... :whistle:

Hehe, I'm hoping there aren't - that would just be horrible of TNT :P

Heh, same here. I started when I was five (the mcdonald's special, the only way I knew about neopets was getting a happy meal1 xD). I never really did anything else but buy food and game, now it's so much broader. It also explains why I phased in and out of Neopets so much from five to 12. xD

Hehe! *hugs back* No problem!

Noice! Mutant draiks are cool. And thats another thing! The 2.0 version of Draiks are well drawn and so pretty, and there's a big variety on colours.

ME TOO! There's always so much I want to buy, model horse wise, and then I'm going to want NC cash... Time to crack out the puppy eyes for my parents... :whistle:

Hehe, I'm hoping there aren't - that would just be horrible of TNT :P

Lol same!! From when I was 10 to now, I've been through two four year hiatuses, with a few months on Neo at the beginning, in the middle, and now. xDD

I love them, except for the little brain sticking out...But i'm an artist; I don't have to draw it if I don't want to :P Yeah I love all the different colors they have...Can't wait to do some cross painting, although I don't even wanna THINK about how many NPs i'm gonna end up spending...^^;

Lucky you! My mom doesn't want me to buy nc, so I have to use my own money. But college student = not that much money to spend lol

Ugh yeah. I don't think they'd do that.

• 1 month later...

I personally prefer the Draiks that Krawks. although I not try hard to achieve them.

I like more a Hissi, i already got, and a Lutari, which is my next goal.

greetings

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.