The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 16

hrtbrk

So I'm guessing that I don't have to be killed by oblivion anymore.

Hanso HAS to be revived,because Neopets Inc. is not allowed to break my heart.

Haha, i know Hanso is cool looking and all, but break your heart? :P I think if they could just change the way he looks in statue form, it'd be fine. heck, maybe have him jump back to life in another plot all together as a hero again!

My neopet plot history is a bit rusty (as in no clue past brucey b's lucky coin plot besides this one), but how often are heroes of previous plots brought back in another plot? It would be great to have some old heroes come back, where possible.

Faerieland looks so pretty now~!

Does this mean that the plot is finished now that we can visit the healing springs and actually see the faerie?!

Yes, there is also the new plot chapter. http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tfr/comic.phtml?chapter=17

There does say "to be continued" so there might be one more thing to add to the already sickeningly sweet ending. Probably just the prizes and such.

There does say "to be continued" so there might be one more thing to add to the already sickeningly sweet ending. Probably just the prizes and such.

TNT said in the news that plot was over, but that a Epilogue and Prize shop would be coming soon. So that must be why it says it. (I wondered the same thing myself, until I re-read the news.)

• 2 weeks later...

So, that's my new desktop image :D I lol'd.

Totally! :yes:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.