What did you get for the holidays?

Mira

The main thing I got was Mario Kart DS, I also got TONS of pretty clothing and some super cool books. I also got house keys! I had a fun time!

Well my dad is broke so nothing from him, haven't seen my bro so nothing from him, and my friends and everyone don't really do the whole pressies thing we just leave that up to the families so the only stuff I got was from my mum! She got me jeans, a top and a really pretty lace top that I wore all day :)

And what I GAVE (was way better than my haul!) was: Mum - 3 pairs of earrings I made, a make-n-bake clay sunflower, an artwork I made (featuring blonde action figure warrior women) in a frame and a bracelet with bells on it. Dad - a make-n-bake action figure of himself hahaha he LOVED it! And a beautiful B&W photo I took, in a frame. Brother - Transformers Tee, A-Team Tee, picture frame and I haven't picked an artwork to go in the frame yet since I won't see him for a while.

Tis better to give than recieve sometimes! :eh:

I got three four-packs of Frank stubbies....aaah, so refreshing.

(Frank's this really nice brand of ginger malt/beer/ red ruby grapefruit drink)

LOL I'm sorry but when you get beer for Christmas and that is the highlight of it, that is a little sad...but the best thing I got for Christmas was my Notebook Cooler its this pad with fans that help keep the air curculationg under my laptop, becuase i'm on it so much it gets really hot, so yep perfect gift!

hmm i got a rock tummbler(i plan on usingi t to clean/polish up thigns for my jewelrey making and rarely for actule rocks)

a rotary tool which we will be taking back to exchange for a slight more powerful one probly dremal brand(plus they bought it at a store where it was over priced >.< luckly they arnt the offended type for gift exchanging, lol)

err BF got me a few rolls of professinal film and a cheep external flash to use my my holga and some SLR projects(YAY)

err lotso f candy and goodies, some faerie related items from my dad, a bag for my knitting needles from my mom(wish i had that on my trip when i was knitting xmas gifts for everyone!), walmart gift card, plus my mom is giving me and BF some money so we can get both our cars legeal again(inspection registration new insurance and all that jaz)

fun fun, oh and i have my BF a parret keychain that insults him, says lots of curse words and is extremly amussing for us immature folks) plus got him a new tounge barbell ^_^

It's not beer...it's ginger beer! ( non-alchoholic.......)

And what's sad is you dissing other people's opinions. Sure, freedom of speech and all that,but it's kinda rude when you diss other people's opinions.

It's not beer...it's ginger beer! ( non-alchoholic.......)

And what's sad is you dissing other people's opinions. Sure, freedom of speech and all that,but it's kinda rude when you diss other people's opinions.

Oops, I'm sorry I thought you meant actually beer (alchoholic). Not sad at all then, I mean I got 2 packs of fun sized twizes and ate them all. I'm sorry my mastake.

What are twizes? Are they some sorta confectionary ?( in NZ, fun sized usually refers to a bag of like Moro, or Twix or some sort of Chocolate,but in a tiny size,say 5-8 cm long or so....)

What are twizes? Are they some sorta confectionary ?( in NZ, fun sized usually refers to a bag of like Moro, or Twix or some sort of Chocolate,but in a tiny size,say 5-8 cm long or so....)

She's most likely talkingabout twizzlers, a red liquorish brand.

Lets see... I got a bunch of tops, an Mp3 player, earbuds, and a game from my parents, homemade earrings from my bother's girlfriend, jewelry findings from my brother, a pillow and clothes from my sister, and jeans from my other brother. I like having a big family, lol!

She's most likely talkingabout twizzlers, a red liquorish brand.

*poke* I'm a HE!!! and I was talking about Twixes (I hit the z intead of the x, I'm sorry)

My husband got me some DVDs (Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, Mirror Mask). My parents got me a bunch of things. I can't believe I'm 35 and they still do that. They got me a table cloth, a book about feeding our baby, some plates, and, well, I can't remember what else. My mother in law bought us a new menorah (9 branched candlestick) which is rather nice. Nothing to really play with this year though - except the presents for my one-year-old. LOL! Oh, my brother sent me a gift certificate that I used to buy some software embellishments to use with Paint Sho Pro when I scrabbook - that should be fun.

Is a Menorah Jewish? I think I remember it from some sort of festival.
Yeah the nine-branched menorah is used on Chanukah, because it commemorates the miracle that a day's worth of oil for the temple menorah lasted eight days.

Anyway for Christmas I got like 20 books, some DVDs and PS2 games, a heck a lot of clothing and this thingy-ma-bob that charges your car battery in five minutes from INSIDE your car. (I've got this really old car, btw.)

I got a prettyfull purse, polar bear plushie, rocowear jacket and a babyphat necklace b) We don't celebrate but that was what i got from my friends.

And i gve my friends each a haert necklace that came with earings ( each were differnt necklaces)

I got:

A Rosendahl winetube (a designers wine shelf, I have similar ones for CDs)

A cocktail shaker (ready for new years :P)

DVDs: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets; Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

CD: Gavin DeGraw

A sweater

2 tops

A bag

Money :D

i got a new computer, with a much better graphics card then my old one. Now i just have to get my wireless internet to pick up signal better:)

Ahh sweet! My computer really stinks at graphics. It can't even show a one post on a board for screenies!