Heavy Robe Of Thievery

dr_gnorbu

Currently I'm training my pet. Is is usefull to train my pet (level 75, agility 60) to an agility of 200+ to make use the Heavy Robe of Thievery?

Now it only costs 3 codestones for 1 stat increase. If I wait and train the other stats first, it will cost me a lot more. But is the investment of 500 codestones the use of this weapon worth?

Some people seem to really like it. You can get Sticky Hands and such that dont have the agility requirement. As far as I have been told, agility is -only- required for that robe. Int is the same, its not important oother than for 1 or two items that have an int requirement. I would say its probably personal preference weather you wanted to use it or not. :)

Heavy Robe of Thievery is a 100% stealer and unlike the Sticky Hand series, once you use it, it doesn't go to your opponent. It simply disappear and will be available for the next BD fight. It means that for 2-player fights, it is much better than any Sticky Hand.

Now, if you want to focus on other stats first, you can always use Sneggs to raise your Agility Points (it will also raise your Health Points which is very useful)

• 1 month later...

I would totally give it a try. It's a 100% stealer so it'll be very useful in the long run. So long as people don't put a poop item in their first slot.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.