Unread Notifications.

Kazedo

I have read the notifications but it still shows 'Unread Notifications' on the top right corner of my TDN forums page. How can I turn that off so that only ones that show up that I havent read will be there instead of the ones that have been read and deleted?

I tried deleting the whole conversation when we were done, but it still shows up in the top right as an undread message. :P Clicking on it takes me to a 'page not found' type of thing since its no longer there. I figured it would have went away when deleted.

Do you get the pop-up for each notification as well?

Because there is a 'mark as read' button in the left bottom corner. When you click on that mark as read, you won't see it as an unread notification anymore. That's the only solution I have found so far.

Guest Yoshinho

You can turn it off by going in the Notification Options area if it really bothers you.

Also just click the arrow on the notification count and it goes away. That works for me

I don't have a pop up either and I kinda want to get rid of it without turning off notifications (otherwise I don't know if someone has messaged me since I never check) o.0

I have notifications turned off. When I get a message, I get the little green bubble with the number of messages in the top right corner by my picture.