Headphones Help

Awesome_Paul

Yeah For Christmas one prezzie i received was a Creation HS-600 Headphones with Microphone,

Only problem is that i have tried many different slots but how do i get the headphones working, i plusgged them in the front and in the back, there was one i plugged into and i could barely hear it but its really mininmal volume (yes i tried turning the volume up) but dunno where to place the green and pink plugs

EDIT: never mind, i figured out the speakers, rather than turning volume up, i was turning it down hahaha

Your pink and green plugs each corresponds to either the microphone or the headphones. Assuming that you're working from a desktop computer, turn to face your sound card, and you should find two plugs, labelled with either a microphone or headphone symbol. If your plugs don't have labels themselves, plug them in and play around with it. :)

Hey vivi, I know at my school, the headphones and stuff is on the side of the monitor. Yours are probably on the back of your tower, but if you look at the picture, you should see the symbols and all you really have to do is match them with plugs and you should be ready to go. Sometimes they are even colorcoded to make things easier, I know Dell does that a lot. Good luck, hope this pictures helps.

EDIT: Nevermind, as I was posting, you edited saying you figured it out! Congratulations!

ga_655_phone_mic_jacks.jpg