My mom might let me adopt her Skeith!

Mazzew

My mom has a Neopets account with 2 pets(I won't give you her username), she has a Cloud Skeith that I LOVE!!! I got the pet for my mom as a suprise. She loves her but is way too busy to play Neopets. I've already made a transfer so this will have to wait until next month or the month after. I'm excited about asking and hope she says yes. If she does I'll be very happy because I love Cloud painted Neopets, I could've just adopted her for myself but am just nice like that and gave her to my mom.

congrats! But what happened to the "too busy to take care of pets" problem? o.0

My mom and I worked out a schedule that I can play for 2 hours+ depending on the day. Keep in mind when I made that post I had 20 pets. Now that we are working out a schedule where it is assured that I will have enough time, I think I'll be okay. The main reason I'm asking my mom if I can adopt her is so she can tell me if it's a good idea. The main problem with having the 20 pets was that it caused me to be "Finacially Unstable" in Neopets. If I have 2 or more hours online, that just might be enough to feed four hungry Neopian mouths.

Aww, I always find it cute when family members (or even friends) play online games together. The only people I know IRL that play Neopets are currently without internet in their new apartment a state away. :P

Right now. My sister plays neo...if my PARENTS were to play neo I think I'd die and never touch neo again o.0

Haha, it's bad enough when you see that your mom has a Facebook!

Our family plays together. My fiance has been on it almost 10 years. I have been playing for a bout a year since we moved down to TN. We just recently passed on a computer to our boys (fixed up a new one for Fiance), so now they play also. (Our boys are 9 and 11) Its fun, and gives us something else to do together. (We play key quest and such)

I remember many years ago, probably the second time I started playing Neopets again after a break, I was living with my then-boyfriend, in a student house. I wasn't a student (technically I wasn't meant to be living there, but hey) and had all the time in the world, so I took to passing the time with Neopets. At some point, my boyfriend dropped out, but still had a few months left to live in the house, so I introduced him to Neopets. At that point, his best friend, who lived with us and NEVER went to class, decided he wanted to play, too. And then our other housemate was on academic hiatus due to depression, and she started playing too. So there were four of us in the house, with nothing to do all day but play Neopets. But we only had 3 computers between us.

It was dog eat dog, I can tell you.

I remember many years ago, probably the second time I started playing Neopets again after a break, I was living with my then-boyfriend, in a student house. I wasn't a student (technically I wasn't meant to be living there, but hey) and had all the time in the world, so I took to passing the time with Neopets. At some point, my boyfriend dropped out, but still had a few months left to live in the house, so I introduced him to Neopets. At that point, his best friend, who lived with us and NEVER went to class, decided he wanted to play, too. And then our other housemate was on academic hiatus due to depression, and she started playing too. So there were four of us in the house, with nothing to do all day but play Neopets. But we only had 3 computers between us.

It was dog eat dog, I can tell you.

wow that's quite a story .. I started playing on and off in 2000 (i was already a teen) and in 2004 or so I introduced my kid brother to Neopts .. he made an account , deemed it too silly and quit ... I still play . and he still calls me immature

Right now. My sister plays neo...if my PARENTS were to play neo I think I'd die and never touch neo again o.0

Haha, lucky! I showed my mom Neopets and she's like, addicted to Kou-Jong. If our new puppy wants to go out (not even close to potty trained -.-') and she's in the middle of a game, guess who gets to go out in the snow! lol

Haha, I remember when my dad and some of my friends' parents played Neopets. They didn't have serious accounts, they just had an account so they could play one game they really liked. My friend's mom was really into Sutek's Tomb, and my other friend's dad was into Destruct-O-Match (this was before it sucked). My sister played for a little bit, but she was only 6, and didn't really get it. Now I'm in college and everyone just thinks I'm crazy for playing Neopets.

my parents wouldn't dream of ever playing neopets, I don't think they've ever heard of facebook

my brother has a neopets account, he started playing when he was 6, (a decade ago now, more or less) although he doesn't log on much cos they're still on dialup.