Free NC Mall Goodie bag!

Viridian

As did I. Which I was initially mildly excited about until I put it on my cybunny and the positioning was....bizarre.

Haha perhaps TNT made a mistake and made it look like it were on another pet than a cybunny?

I think the headband looks really cute on my xweetok! Although I had a similar issue with the pink sun hat. It looks cute on lots of pets, but on the xweetok it looks pretty awful. Maybe since it is an NC item they will fix the headband on the cybunny.

Haha perhaps TNT made a mistake and made it look like it were on another pet than a cybunny?

Nah, it looks too far forward on all my pets, I think TNT just have odd ideas on where a headbandy thing should go. :D

With that said...

Sakurabelle - It DOES look really cute on your xweetok! :D

Did anyone get anything other than headbands? I'm debating whether to open mine or not.

As far as I know, everyone has gotten the same prize. I think the NC things are usually the same thing for everyone.

As far as I know, everyone has gotten the same prize. I think the NC things are usually the same thing for everyone.

The NC Mall goodie bags usually have the same thing for everyone. heh. Makes it hard to trade them later.