Questions about Premium

selusa

So, I just signed up for the free trial of Premium, basically just to get the Neomail avatar. However, nothing except the webmail is working for me. I sign into that okay, but when I click 'Portal', it takes me to a screen that says this:

"If you would like to become a Premium Portal member,

you'll need to get a referral from a friend who has a Premium account or click on a banner ad for the Premium Portal.

These ads show up randomly on the Neopets site, so keep an eye out for them!

If you are already a Premium member and are seeing this message, that means you are probably not logged in!"

However, I am logged in, as it says [email protected] on my webmail page (but not on the portal page).

Does it just take a while for it to recognize me as a registered user, or do I actually need a referral for it to work?

Another question, while I'm here...how do I cancel the subscription at the end of the trial period? I can't seem to find an obvious answer for this anywhere on the site.

Thanks in advance!

You will probably need a referral to finalize your trial. I can send you one if you want.

In order to cancel, you will need to email Premium tech support and request to cancel.

The toll-free number only works in the US, so international subscribers have the option of email, rather than being forced to pay long distance calling fees to cancel.

User selusa has been sent a neomail letting them know that you have referred them for the Neopets Premium Web Pack. Enjoy!

Heyho~

I was a premium once but stooped it because i didn't play as much... But now Im back and wanted to get the premium back as well =D

So i went to the premium page and clicked on the 15 day trial...

It says "You already signed-up with us... To upgrade your account got to User Admin "

So i clicked on that link and.... nothing happend ~_~

Its just loading to death oO

I wrote to the support team... They said I should empty my cache and delet all cookies...

I did but nothing changed so I tried all the browser I have (Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer)

I restarted my computer but I cant get on that page ><

The support said to try another computer but thats the only one i have oO"

Does the link work for you guys?

*sigh* today its not my day ~.~ I get the feeling neopets dont like me anymore oÒ