Cookie's Makeover!!!

Mazzew

Okay, so I was in the Market Place today window shopping and came across morphing potions and saw one for a Brown Moehog. I said to myself, "Why adopt a Moehog in a basic color when I can transform Cookie into a Brown one?". I played lots of games to earn enough Neopoints to buy it and finally got more than enough to buy it. I bought it and gave to Cookie, a basic Blue Xweetok, and now have a beautiful, Brown Moehog! She's even cuter than ever!!! I am playing with her right now and she's still the same ol' Sugar Cookie she was when she was a Xweetok. I'm so happy for her and myself. \

Update: She now has Neomonia and am waiting for the Pharmacy to have the cure, but I am still playing with and grooming her while she has it in her dream home in Maraqua!

Aw lovely, she looks quite quite cute. That collar she has really set the look off nicely :D

Thanks...I'm getting some Neocash for my allowance so she can get the Princess Super Pack and more outfits. She's so spoiled. I'm broke from buying that potion and am still buying her chocolate and toys as we speak.

p.s. Medicinal Soap is exspensive either way. I might need to cut back on the spoiling lol.

\ personaly why would you change a glorious xweetook for a moehog? xweetook are the best and i personally think moehogs are... distasteful? do you is it just me or did you just want the color or something? someone please explain... :guiltysmiley:

\ personaly why would you change a glorious xweetook for a moehog? xweetook are the best and i personally think moehogs are... distasteful? do you is it just me or did you just want the color or something? someone please explain... :guiltysmiley:

I just thought it'd be nice to have a Neopet that isn't very popular. I'm one of those girls who cheers for the underdog in real life. In Neopets Moehogs aren't too popular, I'm not a popular kid in school so I said "I want to indetify with Cookie more, but I also want Cookie to be pretty, so instead of a basic color why not a painbrush color?". Cookie isn't just a "Boring old Moehog" in my opinion. She is treated like a goddess, everyday. I think Cookie is beautiful, no matter what she looks like. Plus, Lab Ray is risky. I don't want my pretty, little girl to become a Mutaunt or even a boy(I heard Lab Ray can change your pet's gender). From this day forward she's a Moehog and I think she's amazing.

Instead of spending a lot of neopoints on the cure for NeoMonia, you should try feeding her a bunch of Poisonous Lollipops until she catches Floppy Tongue.

The cure for that (tongue shrinker) is around a 1,500 nps :)

Question is though, where can I buy Poisonous Lollipops? I just want Cookie Darling to stop being sick :(

Instead of spending a lot of neopoints on the cure for NeoMonia, you should try feeding her a bunch of Poisonous Lollipops until she catches Floppy Tongue.

The cure for that (tongue shrinker) is around a 1,500 nps :)

Yes, I would like it on record that I hereby change my advice to this - when I recommended the Poisonous Jelly method (for replacing the Grumbles she had) , I hadn't realized how cheap the Tongue Shrinker was, nor the Poisonous Lollypops themselves. :guiltysmiley:

This shop has a few for cheap (10NP each): http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=anumold&buy_obj_info_id=15924&buy_cost_neopoints=10

and here's a place with a reasonably-priced dose of tongue shrinker (1800np) : http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=xx_prettypixie_xx&buy_obj_info_id=961&buy_cost_neopoints=1800