My Poor Baby....

Mazzew

I grabbed a Jetsam from the pound and thus have gotten 2 avies. Lol...

Sorry about your sick pet. Maybe you can set it as your active and go spin the Wheel of Knowledge. The faerie who heals turns up quite a bit there. Speedy recovery! :)

Aww boo, that's too bad :( The cure for Grumbles is pretty expensive when you're just starting out.

That said, there's a sneaky way you can get them back to full health for cheaper, with the Healing Springs still (maybe FOREVAH!) out of commission.

My little daughter's pet had Ugga-Ugga, and the main cure for that, Snorkle Syrup, is horribly expensive. I did a little research though, and found out that a pet can only have one illness at a time, and if a pet gets a NEW illness, that'll replace out the one they have, and almost everything has a cheaper cure than Ugga-Ugga. So, I fed my daughter's pet a poisonous jelly, which I know seems like total cruelty (which is why I haven't told her I how I did it ;) ) and the poisonous jelly gave the pet Neomonia, in place of Ugga-Ugga. And from there, it was just a case of dropping about 20k NP on the cure for Neomonia, and the pet is healthy again now! So yay! So, do bear this in mind next time your pet has something expensive to cure :D

My pet's sick due to the expellibox...so far his happiness is still "delighted" and his hp is fine so I just left him o.0

Oh and today's half price day. The pharmacy is selling cheaper medicine now so maybe you can find a decent discount on the cure you need

My little Sugar Cookie got Grumbles from Wheel of Misfourtune. I am trying my best to find the right medicine. In good news though, I won 4,000 NP from the Wheel of Mediocroty today. Any good/bad news from you guys?

why dont u feed your pet with a 'poisonous jelly' and make you pet even more sick with Neomonia? cure for Neomonia is much cheaper. doesnt this method work nowadays?

why dont u feed your pet with a 'poisonous jelly' and make you pet even more sick with Neomonia? cure for Neomonia is much cheaper. doesnt this method work nowadays?

That's what I said :) Only I was somewhat more verbose about it.

I already fed her the poisoness jelly and she got Neomonia. However, the price for the cure for Neomonia is SUPER expensive. It's like 20K at the shops in the marketplace. I'll just give her all the toys I can pay for until we find a decent priced cure ;)

You could try feeding the sick pet Poisonous Lollipops until your pet gets Floppy Tongue. The cure for Floppy Tongue is only about 1200 NP. It might take a few Lollipops to get sick though, so make sure your pet is a little hungry.

i know that sneezles are fun fun to have but what does being sick do to your pet besides altering features and not being able to fight in the battle dome? i would just let my bet keep sneezels from the expell-o-box with the scarabs

in addition to the above solutions (wheel of knowledge, poisonous jelly and lollipop) .. you can also spin the wheel of misfortune .. if you land on the disease icon you can get a random sickness .. yesterday my pet had blurry vision and i got neopox from the wheel of misfortune , the cure for which is only 800 np .. however the WoM diseases are kinda random since they change all the time ..

wow that's lucky i almost never ever land on the healing icon there :worried:

I only ever seem to land on the healing icon when my pet is perfectly healthy and at full hp. However, now that my pet is actually sick I end up with organic seasoning... <_<