Hi pretty people!

Kandice

Hey everyone :)

I'm Kandice and I'm 18 years young. I've been on neopets off and on for about 6-7 years now. I've always been super active during the month of December, however, close to a year ago now, someone I never heard of sent me a chokato on my main account (I didn't accept it or anything) but my account was frozen and TNT wont do anything to help me get it back so I'm rebuilding (easier now since I know what I'm doing). Anyways, I've been using TDN for a while now so I decided to join in on the fun here :)

Nice to meet ya'll :3

My first account was stolen from me because I didn't yet know the rules of the web, or the dangers of it. I lost one account by forgetting the password, and yeah. So Congratulations on finding the courage to come back and rebuild (or on having such a strong addiction to Neopets, whichever the case may be.)

My name is Crystal, and I'm 23. I only very recently joined the forums, but I like them, so hey. You'll get to talk to some really cool people. ^^

Have fun :D

Hi Kandice!

My name is Angie and I can sort of relate. I had an old account that disabled and I'm currently trying to build-up my new account. And yes, it is much easier this time :) Welcome to the TDN forums.

Hey Kandice, that really sucks about what happened to your old account. I don't understand why people do that, or why TNT won't help. Welcome to TDN, I'm Rae, and I'm 19 :) I'm sure you'll see me around !

Hahahaha. I only just got here myself not that long ago. I just tend to really like forums. And when I'm not posting, I'm refreshing the silly thing so I can see if anyone has posted yet. You should go play my Magical Maze of Doom in the Games forums. Needs more players o.o

Hahaha, sounds good :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. And welcome to the forums!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.