Help!

:)Doc

Get your pet a toy to play with :)

When your pet tells you how great you are (or whatever other message you get), refresh the window many times and the mood level of your pet should go up :D

another option is to take them for a spin at Roo island's merry go round. I do that all the time since it saves refreshing... I realized another method was for them to get sick and then cure them. The mood instantly goes to "delighted!" That's what happened to my pets....they got sick from "natural causes" though :P

I always keep three or four cheap plushies on hand, and once a month I play with each of my pets twenty times in a row. That combined with keeping them in the Neolodge keeps them perpetually delighted(!). I have a pet peeve about crying/sad pets. Haha, pet peeve...no pun intended.

I kinda have the same problem, kinda don't as you.

My shoyru and kyrii are always happy. My hissi however isn't. I gotta play with it all the time.

Follow the advice above. Get toys, read it books, play Hide and Seek with it, feed it if you aren't. :P

I'm glad you solved the issue. My pets always seem to stay delighted, once I get them to that point.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.