Seeking KQ tokens.

onimax

I live in malaysia and can"t get KQ tokens.Anyone know how other than buying a plushie?I REALLY want the faerie ixi and electric lupe one.

I REALLY want one.Will do anything for them!I only have 2 tokens(1 default the other from the NC mall).

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you have something more to say, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah they did stop making the plushies. Even in stores where I live it was hard to find them because people would steal the codes off of them :sad01_anim: I agree with Batman though (nice name by the way haha) I've had lots of luck finding codes on ebay. Some people sell just the codes and no plushie and others sell just plushies without codes so be careful with what you bid on if you do that.

Also, as a side note, I've seen an ad once or twice on neopets saying that if yo redeem a code in December you'll get bonus neopoints or something like that. Good luck finding the ones you want!

You get tokens from NC mall, and you can use paypal or a credit card in order to purchase them. I checked with my cousin, who lives in Denmark, and it worked for her.

Yes the NC Mall also sells tokens for neocash, but they wouldn't have the faerie ixi and electric lupe. They usually have special ones though that you can only get there.