My Paint Brushes.

Slinky

I have 5 paintbrushes (1 for each of my neopets on main account and one extra)

- Glowing paint brush.

- Camouflage paint brush.

- Striped paint brush.

- Starry paint brush.

- Speckled paint brush.

Now I have wanted to paint my pets for a long time but didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of nps on the brushes. I won four of them and bought the other, so it was great. However now that I have them I'm not sure that I want to use them. I have this habit of hoarding every valuable thing in my safety deposit box because I just don't know what to do with it.

I can't decide which pet to paint which color, or if I should sell the brushes and save up for the zombie brush that I want so badly. Can someone convince me what to do? I'm a big procrastinator as you can tell. -_-

Btw, if it helps I have a flotsam, elephante, xweetok and a gelert.

Because of Xandra, a Speckled Xweetok rocks LOOOOOOL

About your Flotsam, I'm too much used to my Royal Plushie Flotsam that my advice is severely biased XD

Glowing pets are scarier to me than Halloween, Zombies or Ghost pets x_x

I like to wait and see TNT's updates with new colors (Maractite looks cool) or new available colors for my pets' species

If you really want the Zombie Paint Brush, then you should sell. Every little bit counts towards your goal ;)

I would tell you to sell and save up for your Zombie Paint Brush, but they're about 4mil each and the paint brushes you have aren't that valuable. I remember being so excited over my ghost, speckled, striped and glowing paint brushes and I went to sell them and I only made a few hundered thousand nps. It was such a waste to me. If you LIKE your pet one of those colors, which you could always go and double check at the rainbow pool, than I would paint them one of the colors you have. Otherwise go ahead and sell. a few hundred thousand is better than nothing when you're saving.

Good luck!

Ok I think I've made up my mind. I'm going to use the glowing brush on my Gelert (because I've wanted to paint him that color for a long time) and as for the rest, if the price of them ever goes up then I will sell, otherwise I will use them.

Well I changed my mind...again. Considering that the paint brushes I had aren't that valuable and it would still take me what seems like forever to save up for a zombie brush, I just decided to go ahead and paint all my pets. I am very happy with the result! :D I have kept my speckled brush in my SDB because it is retired, and decided not to use my camo one so I might sell it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.