Hello

itsnicholee

I'm Nichole

:evo:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello Nichole, I like the way you spell your name. My name is Rae, and my middle name is Nicole lol. Welcome to TDN, I hope you enjoy your time here!

my first name is Keli, and my middle is Nichole

but, I don't like my first name. I:

is there any way to change my display name?

OTL

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What does OTL stand for? And I think both names are pretty, I hate my name (Rae) it's mostly a guys name and everyone gets it confused. I want to go buy my middle name too, or at least change my name to something like Rena.

I think you can change your display name from Profile Settings, but I'm not entirely sure.

Hi, and welcome!

Yes you can change your name :) But you have to be a Super Member, which requires 400 posts.

WOOO! I just realized I'm a super member, so I think I'm going to go change my name now :P

Don't worry! I'm sure you'll get there soon! Especially with the way Ladies Room is :) I'm hoping I can get lent avatar items now that my post count is up.

Congrats to the both of you on reach SM. Now for the long trek of FM.

And welcome to TDN. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

Yes you can change your name :) But you have to be a Super Member, which requires 400 posts.

What was said here. You need at least 400 posts. So I hope you stay active to see Super Member, and maybe even Fantastic Member at 2,000 posts.