I'm so excited!!!

Rae

So a few weeks ago I was doing my dailies and my Xweetok got blurred vision from Apple Bobbing, which I didn't even know could happen, and just now I did the Wheel of Knowledge for the first time in a LONG time and she got healed! It was such a coincidence, and luck of course, but usually my baby cybunny is my active pet... I don't even know WHY my Xweetok was my main. And I normally don't even do the wheels because I already have most of the avatars, and I feel as though it's a waste of neopoints.

Anyway, has anything good happened to anyone today? Dailies or otherwise. I also got all of the Game Challenges done today so I'm feeling productive.

Congradulations! I stopped going to apple bobbing after reading that most ppl got bad stuff and I tried it for a week and didn't get anything.....Nothing cool happens to me D: Like all my random events are bad events. ONCE I got a codestone and that was the end of my good random events -_- And I can't afford to do any of the wheels (still saving up for that lab map!) so basically....nothing....although I did get about 30K from games today...like everyday...

WOW I didn't know it could take items away from you too -_- I think I'm done with Apple Bobbing. I don't get anything good from it either. But you're right, those free healing potions are making themselves very useful. And 30k for games works well too. I just did the game challenge today and made 15k without really trying. So hopefully it'll help me get more NPs

Yeah I was disgusted by the price for the cure. I'm just happy I lucked out and got my pet cured. I'm going to avoid Apple Bobbing from now on.

What color grundo did you adopt?

She is a White Grundo. I want to paint her Faerie.

Oh nice! I really like faerie grundos. Actually, I think I like all faerie pets lol. I still wish I could stumble upon an orange grundo for the avvie... A girl can dream ;)

I like grundos in general... it's so hard to decide what pets I like best sometimes!

I got 10K and a radioactive muffin from the fruit machine today. I think that's the best I've ever gotten. :)