PetPet Lab Ray question

Hemp24

As soon as you remove a zapped petpet from your pet, it goes back to its original species and colour. The colour/species zaps are never permanent. However, there is a chance that the Lab Ray will vaporize your petpet, so you shouldn't zap a really expensive petpet.

As soon as you remove a zapped petpet from your pet, it goes back to its original species and colour. The colour/species zaps are never permanent. However, there is a chance that the Lab Ray will vaporize your petpet, so you shouldn't zap a really expensive petpet.

Really?? Like it would zap it into something other than a Pile of Soot? :(

If you want to have your original petpet back, you have to remove it from your pet .. but you'll lose its age ..

as for losing the petpet entirely ... I have lost 4 or 5 petpets already. The ray would just zap them into oblivion, and it'll tell you something like "you try to find your petpet but all what remains is zelch". or something like that ...

I only zap Altachucks :)

so if you got a krawk with the lab ray it can't change into a full out krawk? Aww D:

Actually I've been wondering that too. If you zap your Ghoti into a beautiful little Krawk, can you take it to the Fungus Caves and get you a Krawk pet?

so if you got a krawk with the lab ray it can't change into a full out krawk? Aww D:

Actually I've been wondering that too. If you zap your Ghoti into a beautiful little Krawk, can you take it to the Fungus Caves and get you a Krawk pet?

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I had one of my petpets zapped into a Blue Krawk, and I can't get a Krawk pet from it.

I was just hoping that once I zapped my petpet it would stay that once i removed it, that sucks.

that will never happen, because it will lead to total havoc and abuse of the petpet lab ray, not to mention the crazy deflation of petpets worth. How would you feel if you stocked a r99 petpet and you're trying to sell it when someone who just got a lucky zap is selling the same petpet for a fraction of the price?

• 2 weeks later...