What happened All those years Later...

Aleiati

I wonder what the future will be like. It would be cool if I could go in the future... you know... to see how it would be like.... for example the school nerd Bobby may be a multi millionare.... and Percivia the School Hottie will be living in the streets... I

Lyki paused while she wrote in her Diary. She was a modern day girl, only 11, with long black hair and warm brown eyes. She lived in 2007, and goes to school at Westhigh Middleschool. Being in grade six, she thought it would be good to write down thoughts andkeep them for later use. She paused again, before writing:

Wonder what ILL be doing. Probably looking for a hubbi ♥. Id better go. Times flying.

Lyki stopped writing again when she made the period at the end of the phrase. It was only 5:00 Pm, so the truth was she was just out of ideas. She collasped in her bed, her head at the edge as she stared out the window. A bluebird was singing on an autumn tree. Lyki sighed. She checked the calendar posted on her bedroom-wall. "September 13th. Great." she mumbled. She ran down stairs and grabbed a bag.

"Hey Missy where are you going??" Yelled her mother from the kitchen.

"Out." Lyki yelled back. "To the library. Theres nothing cool to do here."

"Whadya mean nothing?" Said Chimera, her older sister who was playing with Tofu. Tofu was the family dog. He was a white puppy with black spots, and cute black eyes.

"Well, nothing exciting." Lyki replied.

"Well you can always play with Tofu." Chimera said.

"And your playing with him." Lyki said.

'Uhuh. so that means you cant play with him." Chimera pretended to cross off an X on an invisible list. "How bout watch TV?"

"And watch Chinese people farm and grow crops all day? Id rather take out the garbage!" Lyki rebuked, and even as she said that she felt disgusted. the garbage was disgusting.

"Good." said her mother as if she read Lyki's thoughts. "Then thats what you'll do. Or else stay here and watch 'Chinese people farm and grow crops all day'. Besides, you are chinese. It wouldnt hurt if you learned our culture."

"Im taking the garbage out BYE" Lyki said quickly, grabing the smelly black bag and ran out the door.

"Good going mom." Chimera said.

"Whenever it has to do with learning her culture, she will do anything i say instead." Commented her mother while she was cooking. "Lets hope I can do the same thing to her, this time instead of watching she has to eat my steamed borcoli."

Chimera almost puked, and Tofu smiled, showing lots of Brocoli bits on his teeth.

**Author's note** teeeehheeee! thats the first part! Do you like it? do you get the last part? Tofu ate Chimera's brocoli for her. Heehee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heyy! Sorry I havnt been updating for a while. But the next part is now.))

Lyki pinched her nose. "eww, I can't believe I'm doing this..." she plopped the foul bag on the ground and took cover. "I feel bad for the poor dude who has to take this..." She ran back inside.

"MAMMM!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "IM GOING TO THE LIBRARY!!!"

"Okay.. Okay.." her mother shouted.

"BYYYEEE!' Lyki screamed as she jammed on her running shoes to leave. before she went she grabbed her school bag and left.

5 minutes of walking took Lyki to her destination. She pulled out her diary and started to write...

Finally at the library.. looking for books on robotics, ya know, so the future wont be AS crazy as it may be.. if I can I would

"AHA!" yelled a voice triumphantly.

"HEYY!" Lyki shouted. Many 'shss' were hissed by nearby readers.

"I got the diary Lyyy always writes in... yay!"

"Give it back Percivia!!" Lyki protested.

"I see you are one of those 'nerds' who are looking out for the... lets see.. 'unpredictable future.'" she read loudly, causing her giggling friends to crack up.

"

"I hate you." Lyki said angrily.

"Havnt heard THAT one before." Percivia said truthfully.

"Good, now you have." Lyki muttered. "Now give. it. back!"

"Oh fine you whiney Pants. Your no fun!" Percivia taunted as she stuck the book in the air, then dropped it like an infested vest.

"Thanks alot Percivia." She breathed.

TO BE CONTINUED.

**now you know Lyki hated Percivia and she was constantly being picked on.**

Its a joke. You now know Lyki is chinese and shes the kind of girl who can't sit still.))

Lyki looked at the page that Percivia groped. "Ew theres still nail polish!" she exclaimed to the spot of glittery pink. She snapped it shut then ran to the robotics sections, searching. 'Aha.' she said softly. She pulled out a book and signed it out. she stepped outside and began reading.

'Who knows where we will be in three years? maybe different things will happen. Robots will be the new humans. Humans will be the new robots. to understand more, read on!'

Lyki walked while she read, not looking where she was going. Suddenly a hand grabbed her shoulder. "hey! let go!" she twisted her neck to face the person, when the face was shadowed by a long hood. "Heeyyy!" she yelled. "LET. GO!' she snapped her hand back and stepped strongly on the persons foot. "There. DONT GRAB ME AGAIN!" she shouted, backing away, when she was suddenly falling... falling... falling....

A long time later...

'whats going on?? why am I here? Why do I feel so strange? why am I...' Lyki was snapped out of her thoughts and opened her eyes. A long line of strange people with strange fashion stared at lyki like a ghost. "Shes awake!!" Yelled the closest one. "Awake?" Lyki thought. "WHat do you mean?" suddenly everything snapped in place. she fell into some sort of hole... startled by that person... who was... no-one? nothing made sense. So this... was the future....