If we comlete a spell, does that mean that page is "finished"

keithp

When you see that some pages are not able to be clicked, are those pages of spells a player solved already? Does that mean that 1 lucky person will solve the right spell? basically, a 1 in a million chance. If so, I guess the right one wasnt solved yet?

I've solved spells, but none of them were "the one".

Yes, that is right. I think it is easier than 1 in a million. :laughingsmiley:

I am getting this as well, and I am assuming that no one has gotten "the one." That would be the end of the step, wouldnt it? ;)

Anyone know why we can't deciphere spells anymore? :D Or did I missed something?

It appears that every so often TNT will reset so all the pages are open again. Xandra needs a series of spells, so all of Neopia searches for the first one. All pages are exausted and someone out there probably found it. About six hours later the pages will all decipherable again and we began looking for the second spell in the series. So just be patient and you'll get your chance :)

already 8 people got "the one", she just need more spells, they said that she need to say several spells so i think it's just waiting, hoping and solving until we've got enough spells good!