Tyranu Evavu

ohmyjohn

I've been playing this game for the past half hour and it just keeps screwing me over. I finally got to the 15th guess and i was like YESSSSS avatar! because the card was a king.

SOOOO i guessed evavu and the face down card of course was an ACE!? way to cheat me of an avatar.

im just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this or am i just really really unlucky.

Yup. with this an all sorts of other card games. You have a king, you get an ace. In pyramids, you have one card left to clear and 12 draws left, and not one of those 12 cards is one you need. With solitaire, the one card you need to complete your game is hidden under one that you can't use. Gotta love games of chance :P

Heh, I do Tyranu Evavu on the first day of month.

Well, then one day I got the avatar (YESS!), and was 1 card short from a near guaranteed bronze trophy place. Fail. (Nay) I played few more and got my Silver spot. :P Yey, gotta love games of chance.

Keep in mind that the game is pure math. You just have to take note of which cards have already been played, and then count how many cards are in the Evavu area and the Tyranu area, and whichever is higher, you play. I'm lazy, so I just go by a general playing, looking what has gone and make estimates.

Happens to me all the time. I hate when it's a King or a three and you're like YES! I TOTALLY KNOW THE ANSWER! No. nope. It's a freaking 2/Ace. I hate it when it's a 5 too because then it could go either way.

I know the game is frustrating, but once you get the avatar you never have to play it again! So hopefully the avatar is worth it ;)

Wow, really? 5 minutes is pretty impressive. x3

It took me a good number of tries, but I don't think I ever had a time where it was a crucial 15th card or something and it turned out to be a King-Ace or a Three-Two; there were plenty of those along the way, though.

So frustrating. ><