Negative neopoints?!

LipsLikeMorphine

I went to spin the wheel of slime, on the daily links, and it popped up an error message saying "You do not have enough neopoints to play this game." I don't remember it ever costing neopoints, so I thought maybe it was a new thing, and I scrolled up to see how many neopoints I do have, and it says -300. Is this some kind of glitch, or is neopets now doing negative neopoints?

I've had it happen a few times. I think it's when something gets timed just right. When you buy something and at the same time get points stolen, wheel spun/ scratchcard bought and then points stolen. The times i have it happen are when I'm spinning the wheels or restocking my shop

It's usually a lower number, but if you get a random event that takes NP and don't have enough on hand, you will end up with a negative amount. It's a glitch in some sense, but you just need to earn or withdraw enough to make up for it and it'll vanish, easy.

That happened to me before. It freaked me out at first but it was an easy fix. Just withdraw 300 from your bank and you'll be back to normal ;)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.