Who has the OLDEST neopet?

hammy1235

I think adam has the oldest, 3,918 days old one of his pets.

Though technically founders shouldnt be counted.

My oldest account is 9 1/2 years old, but it is no longer used.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am 17 days away from being 10 years Stephen3340

and my neopet is older than i am at 3,669 days BLADE791

My currently account is a newbie.

My first was made about 10 years ago and I never used it. lol...I just remember being fairly young and getting bored with it...and I think I made a Kougra or Bruce.

my oldest pet is my kau at 3554 days, (Azura_Amiya) however, my mynci (kujoblow) is the first pet i created when i made my account he's 100 days younger - myncis were way better looking back then.

my kau was transferred to me by a friend a few years back, although she was originally a kougra.

My 'new' side account has a pet that is 3,900 days old. His name is Elowyn. Why isn't this my main account, you may ask? Because I forgot the login information until recently and have been playing for 6 months under my new alias.

• 1 month later...

The oldest non-TNT account is coolgirl. Unless she traded hers for dreamies, she has the oldest pet

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.