Paint Brushes

zhao

Some are also cheaper based on if they are given out for free a lot. Case and point, the striped paint brush is pretty cheap since you can get them from Key Quest every once in a while. Again, it's all based on availability and usually rarity levels.

People pay more for the rare ones and the plain colours look extremely boring, although I am saving up for a Purple Paint Brush.

I don't know why but hey I'm fine with it. The brush that looks the best on my scorchio in my opinion is the camouflage pb and those are one of the cheapest on the market :P

I find myself not liking the plain colours, but Camoflauge is really nice! So congrats on having good taste and a reachable goal! Lol. I wanted a baby pb, which although is only 500k or so, took me forever to save up!

On scorchios I don't find the baby pb cute enough so I passed on that :P Either way, painting my pets are pretty low on my priority list anyways. What I want ot know is why in the world are the transmogrification potions so expensive? I'll never be able to turn my Lupe mutant if I go on like this -_-

Yeah which I find ridiculous. The spotted pb in my opinion is almost exactly the same as the speckled one only the colors are yellow and black instead of green and white....and that speckled pbs can be found on the tp for like 40K while spotted pbs are like 800K o.0