what?! ban?! now?!

Chalz

okay, i just got banned from neopets a couple days ago for "scamming other players". and i have no idea why. i haven't made trades in at least two weeks, and trust me, i dont scam. and well, frankly, i had quit neopets a while ago, but i decided to come back cuz i heard about the plot. so i'm doin pretty well with tfr, but then, i get banned. i tried sending neopets a message, but the reply just said i was banned cuz i scammed. that's saying THE REASON i was banned, and it isn't even true! any tips on how to get my account back before i miss the next step? :crying: thanks...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘The Faeries Ruin’ to ‘Neopets Help8217;.

Did you try sending them a ticket? They usually seem pretty good about helping people get back their accounts if you work with them and tell them all about your account and what not.

http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml Also there's an alert there that says if you know your password and "The login system is currently experiencing technical difficulties and is being looked at by the Code Myncis. We hope to have it fixed ASAP! Please try back later." Maybe that's the problem?

well, neopets responded and it turns out my account was used to scam another account. im discussing it with someone from TNT, and i think im gonna be fine from here, so thanks for all the help guys!

and i was really pretty sure no one knew my password, but the only explanation i can think of is that someone does know my password. i'll be sure to change it once i (hopefully) get my account back.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i think i found your problem... but it not end out perfectly (ahem.. even i'm an admin to that site(neonet) it doesn't means i got full use of the site because all of nn service it separated by department means that at there are more admin to that site)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jomarcenter service informatics

service:neonet site

problem: original neopets site

fourms founded: tdn: click here

report code:00121

username:NN:admin

neopets:jomarcenter 2012

tdn:jomarlive

ready to use report:yes

report username:[hidden]

message from NN:were sorry we cannot accomplished your problem about your frozen account or report to tdn we got report about a glitch in the site so no ned to ready-to-use-report-were-created feature to neonet

Edited by jomarlive