Zapping pets and avatars...

mxpxrocks222

Hi all! I'm an old member back from a break and need some clarification of something that may have changed...

So I was under the impression that if you zap your petpet it wont work for an avatar at all, but I zapped mine and it turned into a jelly slorg and then while I just viewed it, it gave me the slorg avatar.

So can you get the avatars from the ray? Is it a glitch? And if you usually can't, might it work with special lab colors since the figure you wont zap again?

Thanks!!!

you can get petpet avatars from the petpet lab ray just like you can get the pet avatars from the lab ray ...

I was aging a Harris and zapping another petpet which changed to a chocolate Harris one day before the original Harris aged :D lol

I also got the Huggy avatar in the same manner

^_^

You can gain avatars from zapped pets if it turns into a slorg, mazzew, huggy, etc. But if it zaps your pet into a krawk, you can't make it your neopet like you could if you bought a krawk petpet.