Illegal Immigration- !!Good or Bad!!

WEVIL

WEVIL here again, reviving an old topic I made months ago that was also hot back then.

Illegal Immigration, the illegal crossing of immigrants into our country without passports and other required visas, is a very debated topic throughout America today.

State your views for now, and lets see what fiery debates we can spark up!

STATE WHY YOU SUPPORT YOUR VIEW. Plz lets show some reason while we debate.

I live way p in canada where there isnt much immigration and if there is, its mostly allowed, but for the US, I think it should be more controlled but not like spending a billion dollars on huge fences that people just find a way to get through.

I think that illegal immigration should be moderated.

How? Why, simply have caught illegal immigrants be exported to a territory of the US until they fill out entry applications and whatnot.

Why? Because they are, after all, illegal.

I think it should be allowed. WHY DOES IT MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE? I mean, what's the reason that they can't come here? Caucasians <fortheuneducatedpeople> white people</fortheuneducatedpeople> (and by the way, I'm caucasian) came to America. It was owned by the Native Americans and taken from caucasians that were originally from Europe. So since we came and took America, why aren't we letting other people at least live here?

I think it should be allowed. WHY DOES IT MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE? I mean, what's the reason that they can't come here? Caucasians <fortheuneducatedpeople> white people</fortheuneducatedpeople> (and by the way, I'm caucasian) came to America. It was owned by the Native Americans and taken from caucasians that were originally from Europe. So since we came and took America, why aren't we letting other people at least live here?

Because that's how every country works and it's part of an identity. If we could go live wherever we wanted, imagine how much the crime will increase? There has to be some boundaries.

Because that's how every country works and it's part of an identity. If we could go live wherever we wanted, imagine how much the crime will increase? There has to be some boundaries.

How would where you live increase how much crime that's going around?

How would where you live increase how much crime that's going around?

Sorry, I misread what you were trying to say.

"why aren't we letting other people at least live here?"

You CAN live in the U.S. but you just have to follow a legal procedure called "apply for a visa or immigration". What about those who got to the U.S. through the "legal" way? And the procedures aren't that hard if you think about it. If let's say the U.S. opens its doors for EVERYONE without having to through the legal procedure, then other countries might start doing the same or the whole country might be overpopulated. And don't get me wrong, I know a lot of illegal people come to the U.S. that way because of lack of money and they need to provide for their families back in their home country, so for those people I would say the government needs to put them in a program so that they can study for a couple of months and then they can apply from there to become legal immigrants. Remember not every illegal person is a good person.

First of all, if it's illegal immigration, I don't see how any US citizen can support it. They are saying to hell with our countries laws, they broke those laws, enter our country, steal our identities (google the swift meat company raids which took place not too long ago), their children get schooling for free and they pay no taxes then attack us and our government for not giving them rights given to legal citizens.

If you want to be an American citizen, do it legally. Don't violate our laws and then attack us, claiming we're prejudice for not giving you equal rights. You broke our laws, thus you're a criminal and will be treated like one. If you want equal rights, come here legally.

I'm aware they're coming here in order to make a better life for themselves and their family, but instead of crossing our border, coming into our country illegally and protesting our government for equal rights and better treatment, why not protest your own government for the same?

Dude,why are you just making the same topics over and over again?

Because all the old topcs got deleted got deleted.

My dad became a citizen a few motnhs ago and so did I about a week ago. It was a long process but after living in America and passing the test I finally recieved citizenship. Now why cant all illegal immigrants do that? People try to support illegal immigrants by saying its a free coutnry and we should let them come. Obviously you completely missed the whole point of the "free country" idea and if we did let everyone who wanted to come to America in, we'd have a food and housing shortage within 5 years. Even ouu system as it is is so lenient and illegal immigrants have no right to take advantage of it and steal from our country. You want to live in America? Immigrate here with a visa and get a green card instead off hopping our borders and taking advantage of our country.

First of all, if it's illegal immigration, I don't see how any US citizen can support it. They are saying to hell with our countries laws, they broke those laws, enter our country, steal our identities (google the swift meat company raids which took place not too long ago), their children get schooling for free and they pay no taxes then attack us and our government for not giving them rights given to legal citizens.

If you want to be an American citizen, do it legally. Don't violate our laws and then attack us, claiming we're prejudice for not giving you equal rights. You broke our laws, thus you're a criminal and will be treated like one. If you want equal rights, come here legally.

I'm aware they're coming here in order to make a better life for themselves and their family, but instead of crossing our border, coming into our country illegally and protesting our government for equal rights and better treatment, why not protest your own government for the same?

Uhh, I was born and raised and still live in America. I'm not an immigrant.

You kept replying to my posts saying "you" when talking about an immigrant.

He didn't reply to your post. "you" can also mean a whole bunch of people. He was referring to people who want to enter the country ilegally. Plus, he could also be taking to me 'cause he didn't quote anything.

Whunk? I believe that we MUST let them stay, if we dont, we'll only have half as much stuff to waste money on! They make up a good majority of America's workforce! I NEED MY JUNK! *Foams at mouth*

Whunk? I believe that we MUST let them stay, if we dont, we'll only have half as much stuff to waste money on! They make up a good majority of America's workforce! I NEED MY JUNK! *Foams at mouth*

Um, sort of confused by what you meaa by the first part of your post but regarding that they make up a good majority of America's workforce, it is true that illegal immigrants make up a large part of that workforce. However, this is because illegal immigrants work for such lower wages than regular American workers. Therefore, these illegal immigrants, who shouldn't even be in the country, steal these jobs from the lower class Americans who really need and deserve the job and money.

Some of those illegal immigrants are parents who are extremely poor in their countries who would go anywhere as long as it means getting money for their children back home. Now, I'm not saying poor people don't deserve help or anything (before people here start attacking). But if you look at it this way, it is actually their own governments' responsibility to help those people; not the U.S. goverment. Now, if their government can talk to the U.S. government asking for help for those people, then that's great. But I think the U.S. already has enough "problems".

Um, sort of confused by what you meaa by the first part of your post but regarding that they make up a good majority of America's workforce, it is true that illegal immigrants make up a large part of that workforce. However, this is because illegal immigrants work for such lower wages than regular American workers. Therefore, these illegal immigrants, who shouldn't even be in the country, steal these jobs from the lower class Americans who really need and deserve the job and money.

Some illegal immigrants have a very good reason why they are illegal immigrants. Plus, America actually has the smallest money amounts in the world. A Euro or however it's spelled is worth one dollar and twenty five cents and ours is just a dollar. It's like that with us for almost every country.

Some illegal immigrants have a very good reason why they are illegal immigrants. Plus, America actually has the smallest money amounts in the world. A Euro or however it's spelled is worth one dollar and twenty five cents and ours is just a dollar. It's like that with us for almost every country.

What does that matter?

The only thing that should matter is the word ILLEGAL. I don't care how 'good' their reason is, they're violating OUR laws yet wanting OUR rights.

Sorry. I think not.