DoN 1, Mission 2, Ghost Lupe -Help!

Adelais

I don't know if I've been doing something wrong or what, but everytime I try to visit the classic neohome (131 Soup Alley) where the Ghost Lupe challenger is supposed to appear, the neohome page just refreshes! I can visit other neohomes (such as 223 Soup Alley), and I just can't figure out where i've gone wrong. At first I thought it was because I didn't have a Classic Neohome, so I got one, but that didn't change anything. Anyone else experience this problem and know how to help?

Hmm.. what exactly are you doing? Perhaps try looking for a direct link on the web? I had some trouble with it showing up when I first tried to get it as a challenger, but I don't remember the page refreshing on its own.

Hmm.. what exactly are you doing? Perhaps try looking for a direct link on the web? I had some trouble with it showing up when I first tried to get it as a challenger, but I don't remember the page refreshing on its own.

I originally clicked the link on TDN Battlepedia's profile of the Ghost Lupe, where it says "View this Neohome" and the link just takes me to the 'Explore Neighborhoods' with Soup Alley in red and page 131 in the search box. But nothing happens when I search.

This is wierd. I have gotten the Ghost Lupe as a challenger more than 5 years ago. But still this is definately not what I saw.

I am seeing the same error as you described. I even went to In Depth Battlepedia (idb.finalhit.org) to check what they have on the ghost lupe. But they also show the same link.

My guess is that

#1 Neopets changed the naming convention of the houses

#2 Neopets moved the location where you can get him as a challenger

I am inclined to go with #1 since the battledome changes have been very cosmetic recently. Since most of us already have him as a challenger, I am at a loss to figure out how we can figure out the right URL.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, this happened to me, too. Although, when I went back to my challengers list, the ghost lupe was on there! Have you made sure he wasn't on your list and you were overlooking it?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.