Plot Delayed Due To Finishing Touches!

hrtbrk

I just think it's ridiculous to quit after you've already participated (and only because you assume you'll get a "bad prize"). Plus, you get to hang out with your comrades. You've already done so much, and if you think it's almost over... what's a few more steps to completion? You've put in some time, energy and effort - might as well finish. Better to get something than nothing.

Just because it's predictable, doesn't mean you still can't enjoy it lol

Please don't get angry because we are encouraging you to complete it along with us! At any rate, it's your own choice but I really wish you'd look on the bright side and complete it with us :)

NO MAN LEFT BEHIND!

I just think it's ridiculous to quit after you've already participated (and only because you assume you'll get a "bad prize"). Plus, you get to hang out with your comrades. You've already done so much, and if you think it's almost over... what's a few more steps to completion? You've put in some time, energy and effort - might as well finish. Better to get something than nothing.

Just because it's predictable, doesn't mean you still can't enjoy it lol

Please don't get angry because we are encouraging you to complete it along with us! At any rate, it's your own choice but I really wish you'd look on the bright side and complete it with us :)

I quit because I have the strongest feeling that the plot is done. If there's more, then I am going to participate, regardless. But I feel that "finishing touches" means that the final chapter is being written.

Sorry, but I just don't enjoy predictable things. A good plot twist works for me. But something as predictable as this is just a turn off, that makes the plot seem more like a chore than something fun.

I have no bright side. Haven't you figured that out? :laughingsmiley: