New to Battledome, question?

I participated in the current plot portion of the battledome, and I thought it was a lot of fun now that I have a strong pet. I know in the plot if you continued to beat the same opponent there was a chance you could get an item. I was wondering if this is the same thing for normal battledoming, and whether it's really worth it to do so.

Also, besides (maybe) getting these items, are there any other reasons to battle an opponent multiple times?

Thanks!

Steph

No, you cannot get items from normal challengers. And most BDers battle just to raise their BD score.

In addition to the battledome score on your user lookup, there is a high score table for each challenger. This is the number of times you have beat a particular challenger. It doesn't get refreshed at the end of the month like other high score tables.

http://www.neopets.com/battledome/bd_oneplayerscores.phtml

• 5 weeks later...

Then there's also the incentive to complete Defenders of Neopia challenges... that's the only reason I fight.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.