Bragging Board

Lamppost

Actually, this board is to see if there's anyone else who's accomplished all the deeds and capped on all of the opponents. I noticed a lot of people who didn't, but maybe it was just because of the boards at which I was looking. So I was going to make a board about that, but realized it sounded a lot like bragging. So here we are.

At any rate, anyone else have any accomplishments related to the plot that they'd like to brag about? I'd love to hear them!

I'm in the same boat as Shadaw. I have all the achievements, but wasn't able to cap the Zealots. Another 24 hours I would have though. I finally figured out how to draw/beat them, and I ran out of Zealots to kill at 11 kills. D:

I did kill 150 Minions though, with only one draw which was because of a wrong move on my part. I'm willing to brag about that :3

-Sky

How about an opposite bragging sort of thing, too? I was so busy that I only killed 2 enemies this round! :(

And I doubled all of my pet's stats for this battle, too.... what a waste of training. At least there'll be more battling! :P

Oo! I actually thought about a thread like this few days ago.

That said, I've done it all.

My wins:

First Round:

Minions: 1200

Brutes: 424

Furys: 203

Second round:

Minions: 1201

Destroyers: 250

Brutes: 500

Conquerors: 150

Furys: 300

Zealots: 100

also, with the "plot kills":

Shadow Wraith Minion

Kills: 1,363

(cap reached)

(0,037% of all Minions killed)

Shadow Wraith Brute

Kills: 571

(cap reached)

(0,036% of all Brutes killed)

Shadow Wraith Fury

Kills: 254

(cap reached)

(0,029% of all Furys killed)

Shadow Spectre Minion

Kills: 1,228

(cap reached)

(0,07% of all Minions killed)

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

Kills: 360

(cap reached)

(0,039% of all Destroyers killed)

Shadow Spectre Brute

Kills: 615

(cap reached)

(0,055% of all Brutes killed)

Shadow Spectre Conqueror

Kills: 169

(cap reached)

(0,038% of all Conquerors killed)

Shadow Spectre Fury

Kills: 374

(cap reached)

(0,042% of all Furys killed)

Shadow Spectre Zealot

Kills: 122

(cap reached)

(0,045% of all Destroyers killed)

I got all the achievements but didn't cap all sadly. But the training from this battling helped me to beat Meuka and the Back Pteri, yay for 2 more avatars!

This. Even after Into The Fray, I still couldn't beat Black Pteri. After this round, I beat him like he was Punchbag Bob :]

This was definitely not a waste of time.

-Sky

I have gotten all of the achievements and capped 6/9 without help from anyone and all done by my xweetok :3 *hugs Beauty* I stopped training her for over a year and then started to train her again once the battledome was mentioned for the plot xD

I'm happy with what I've done to the best of my ability :)

I don't have much to brag about for this step. I only got one achievement (Well-Rounded) and didn't cap anything.

Shadow Spectre Minion - 36, Shadow Spectre Destroyer - 5, Shadow Spectre Brute - 11, Shadow Spectre Conqueror - 1, Shadow Spectre Fury - 1, Shadow Spectre Zealot - 0.

I got all the achievement on the previous steps and capped Shadow Wraith Minion on the previous BD step.

Shadow Wraith Minion - 68 (capped), Shadow Wraith Brute - 11, Shadow Wraith Fury - 5,

The good thing to come out of this is that Hono's stats are higher and I know more about the BD. Maybe in the future I'll try to get the BD avatars.

i got all achievements except 6 up and down, but i only capped minions and brutes :(.

final score:

Shadow Spectre Minion

Kills: 57

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

Kills: 28

Shadow Spectre Brute

Kills: 50

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Conqueror

Kills: 3

Shadow Spectre Fury

Kills: 23

Shadow Spectre Zealot

Kills: 1

Congratulations, everyone! I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one who capped on everything, and I'm also glad to hear that many people who didn't cap are proud of their achievements!

Let's keep this board going for the remainder of the plot! Then we can all be excited for each other. :)

I didn't cap the last set of challengers (I got lazy D: ) But I have received all of the deeds.

Honestly, Nox's hidden treasure one had to be the most annoying :/

I didn't cap the last set of challengers (I got lazy D: ) But I have received all of the deeds.

Honestly, Nox's hidden treasure one had to be the most annoying :/

Really? I thought that one was the most fun! I did it like 8 times... but maybe that's because I accidentally found the treasure early and then I didn't have to worry about the deed.

In the latest round, I accounted for roughly 0.09% of all the foes defeated in Neopia*--almost one out of every thousand battles--with a total of 5010 wins and no defeats. (Though it was starting to get hairy with the Destroyers toward the end.)

Needless to say, I capped all the opponents. I've also gotten all the deeds so far. The battle deeds have been pretty easy, but the tips here on the forum have helped me out several times on the others.

*I haven't split it out like Dante did. I'm more interested in the total. Speaking of which--Dante, did you misplace a decimal, or am I just misreading your notation? For Furies, for example, you beat 374/898236. That's 0.00042. Multiply by 100 to get a percentage, and you get 0.042% (still quite respectable). Is that what you meant?