Step Six

Shadaw the Rampage

Ok guys anyone who's ever played a text based game should be at home with this puzzle.

To find the rag and the flask, shout in every room once till you find the items. the stick is on the ground.

rag = shout

flask = shout

stick = ground

When you do that, keep following the caves back to xandra litterally just feel your way back. this is a time consuming method but its the only method.

when you have ALL THREE ITEMS your torch is made automatically. the formerly black space is now seeable and the passages are capable of being clicked on.

there is FIVE people to rescue, all of them must be freed and brought back to xandra and byrnn.

the tenticals for each account seem to be random. so oddly enough the easyest way to figure it out is to screw it up. when it says "slowly" and the one thats correct for that works write it down on a sheet of paper like

slowly = left leg

threatening = right arm

so on so forth

continue to do that till you have a compleate guide for your account.

ALFTER THAT alfter all five are rescued you must make a wand.

Solution currently unknown but for me it was the lens the feather duster and the rope. <- random but has no effect on achievements.

ACHIEVEMENTS:

Ixi achievement = wander around

Goo whisperer = get all 5 rescued flawlessly, you CANNOT mess up even once freeing any of them.

Shout = Yell 10 times in a row.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realy hope its a puzzle. My pes wasnt strong enough to kill even the weakest monster xD. I tied only ones with the minnion. I realy like the last puzzle with the books :D

Well, puzzles are good, but battles are better. People who train their pets only for battling do not get anything new other than at plot time (if we are lucky). In the last three years more we have only had the Cybunny scout released as a new challenger.

I guess by now you have figured out that I have maxed all the opponents. :graduated:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

Topic closed until further notice by OP's request. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.

Well, as mentioned!

I've completed the puzzle all the way through, and here's the specs on the step.

You need to find a stick, a rag, and a flask of oil in the dark, then take it to Xandra and you'll get a torch.

The next part is to wander aimlessly in the tunnels to find 5 neopets that need saving from shadowy tendrils.

You have to pull the right body part of the neopet 5 times in a row to free them from the shadows.

Once you have found all five of the neopets, then find your way back to the entrance to gather everyone together.

The last part you have to make a wand out of items from the party. Keep trying different combinations until you get the right one.

After you have found the wand combination, the puzzle is over! Congratulations for finding your way out!

I'm still doing the puzzle, but

I HAVE UNLOCKED:

How Many Tunnels Must An Ixi Walk Down?

Heh, basically keep walking tunnels. You'll soon hit all the tunnels and get the achievement. :D

I also got a rock and bone sculpture along the way! :D

For the third fearless deed, you have to click 'shout a greeting' ten times in a row in a dark room where someone answers you.

Achievement Earned!

ach_63_58232dc906.png

You have earned an achievement for completing a hidden task!

Never Gonna Shut You Up, Never Gonna Quiet You Down

Head on over to your Fearless Deeds to admire your greatness.

YES!

Achievement Earned!

You have earned an achievement for completing a hidden task!

Head on over to your Fearless Deeds to admire your greatness.

EDIT: so far i have 3 noepets following...

when rescueing this has worked for me:

threateningly- left arm

undulate- right arm

waver- left leg

ripple- right leg

vibrate- ?

The second achievement is now known. For 'The Goo Whisperer' you have to take all of the wraith tendrils off all 5 neopets without making a single mistake. The way teh tendrils move determines what limb you should move.

Undulate slowly = Right Leg

Waver strangely = Right Arm

Vibrate gently =Left Leg

Ripple oddly = Left Leg

Pulse threateningly = ?

Edit: Shinystarters got to it before me. Oh well.

Also, there is the possibility of these actions being different for each neoept that needs rescued. Good luck.

Double Edit: The actions are the same for each neopet, you just have to figure out what actions correlate to what limb. The actions differ for everyone.

The second achievement is now known. For 'The Goo Whisperer' you have to take all of the wraith tendrils off all 5 neopets without making a single mistake. The way teh tendrils move determines what limb you should move.

Vibrate gently =Left Leg

Ripple oddly = Left Leg

Pulse threateningly = ?

Edit: Shinystarters got to it before me. Oh well.

Also, there is the possibility of these actions being different for each neoept that needs rescued. Good luck.

aww i dont wanna redo the caves...they take so long to get out...

EDIT: yah i think its different

The action-limb correlation is NOT different for each neopet that needs rescued, but IS different for each Neopian rescuing them. For me, it was vibrate = left arm, undulate = right arm, pulse and waver = left leg, ripple = right leg.

The action-limb correlation is NOT different for each neopet that needs rescued, but IS different for each Neopian rescuing them. For me, it was vibrate = left arm, undulate = right arm, pulse and waver = left leg, ripple = right leg.

Thank you Livvy! I wish I'd known that before. I would have watched the first time I did it. Oh well. Looks like I might do it 3 times.

Thanks for the correction livvy!

The best way to figure out your own personal action-limb correlation is to write down whatever works for you, and use it the next time you do the puzzle, since it seems that the pattern doesn't change every puzzle you do.

Ok guys anyone who's ever played a text based game should be at home with this puzzle.

To find the rag and the flask, shout in every room once till you find the items. the stick is on the ground.

rag = shout

flask = shout

stick = ground

When you do that, keep following the caves back to xandra litterally just feel your way back. this is a time consuming method but its the only method.

when you have ALL THREE ITEMS your torch is made automatically. the formerly black space is now seeable and the passages are capable of being clicked on.

there is FIVE people to rescue, all of them must be freed and brought back to xandra and byrnn.

Vibrate gently = Left Leg

Ripple oddly = Left Leg

Pulse threateningly = Right Leg

^- thanks izzy. ok apparently that doesn't work.

ALFTER THAT alfter all five are rescued you must make a wand.

Solution currently unknown but for me it was the lens the feather duster and the rope.

i think the solution is also different, since for me it was the crystal, duster, and rope.

EDIT: rooms to find the items for me (nvm i think its random)

It is pitch black. This room is very quiet. - old rag

It is pitch black. You hear a dripping sound in the distance.- stick

It is pitch black. There is a faint scrabbling sound. - oil

The combination is different, but what she says does give you clues.

"I feel no magical power...blah" means all three items are wrong.

"I sense some magic... something" means only two items are wrong.

"Maybe only one more needs to be right" means, you guessed it, only one item is wrong.

Success means, well, no items were wrong. :P

So... anyone have any theories on how to increase the chance of freebies while searching the floor? So far it seems pretty random. I got two items my first time and I'm about to do it a second time.

so far i've gotten 4 mushroom rock 1 Rock Tree and 1 origami rock. has anyone else noticed that mushroom rocks are really common?

Upgraded my guide with more relivent information for the late people coming in please read the first page, first post.

you might also want to give a link, but ur the creator of this topic, so i cant really boss u around...

EDIT: Yes! got all 3!

The Shadows Beneath

Brynn has been captured, but Hanso goes against his better judgment and follows after her. He, Brynn, and Xandra are trapped in a cave by the evil wraiths, and must find a way to escape.

How Many Tunnels Must An Ixi Walk Down?

Uh, all of them, I think.

The Goo Whisperer

You've got purple on you.

Seal your cake receptacle, you conniving mountebank!

Announcements