What is your colored rating  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What is your rating

• green(top notch)
    • blue(solid)
    • purple(not bad)
    • pink(shaky)

Answer question above.

Also anyone know the exact date the rating system started?

Also if your rating changes apparently you can delete your vote and vote again so do this if you rememer.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

Mine is also green. I've played 182 games, but I haven't played for a long time, since KQ won't always load for me.

How can one check? I know how to see other people's, but how can I see mine?

You have to ask someone on help chat or key quest chat to check your status for you. You have to be in the waiting room.(usually two keys which is less crowded) tell them you are in the two key waiting room(or any room but less crowded works best as it is easy to find your name. Then they usually tell you. Or you can use a side to check.

That's exactly the same question I asked..... -.-

I'm terribly sorry that I don't read every post in a certain thread. I just saw the title, and asked how to check. You don't need to have attitude with me :)

To check you need to go on keyquest boards and ask someone to check it for you while waiting in the lobby to play a game. Anyways reciently I moved up to green.

Congratulations. I am worried I will drop down recently everyone keeps quitting on me. Stupid key quest don't show the ratings if you are the one that is the first one in the room...