Hi my name is CreinR

CreinR

Hello TDN comunity,

I Just started playing Neopets again last time I played was 2 years ago or something. And now I started a new Account because my old account was lost.

Im dutch so sometime's my english is a bit weird. And.... ooh yeah my Neopets name is Wolering and my account name is CreinR ehm if someone wants to know more just ask. Im happy to respond.

Hi CreinR!

I've been playing Neopets for almost exactly three years (my third year birthday was yesterday), so I know about Neopets. I've had the same account since then, though I have gotten sides.

I would love tot learn Dutch. It sounds like a cool language. And I think somebody else here spoke Dutch too.

What do CreinR and Wolering mean in Dutch (I'm assuming they're in Dutch)

By the way, I'm JB.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

ooh they mean nothing. Wolering is a name I made up in my WoW time and I still use it sometimes. And CreinR is a combination of my first name and my last name. Crein is my first name, and Rietman is my last name that means something like reed (like the plants next to water) and man means men so it litarly mean Reedmen.

Welcome to TDN Forums Sir Wolering! :D I see JB's already handled most of the introduction, so I'll just make the obligatory mention of the importance of the forum rules, and wish you a pleasant stay on the forums.

Hey, welkom bij TDN :)

Nice name for your Lupe, I like it. It has a mysterious ring to it. As you might have understood from my first sentence I am Dutch as well.

Have fun around here :)

And JB stands for lots of things... :graduated: