Step Five

Shadaw the Rampage

I know, for me it just didn't feel worth it by the time I got there, the challengers were already gone. I simply didn't feel like refreshing and waiting to lose the fights over and over again. So ill take a plot score loss. It happens ill be better prepared next time.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Maybe it would have held my interest if it didn't take 5 hours to face one specific shadow but... lol

I got all the deeds complete at least!

I agree! I didn't like the way the waves worked this time. It was really difficult that way.

:laughingsmiley: That would be awesome. People have made a huge deal about the pie. (Which I still don't understand.) I think it's amazing how people figure out the achievement requirements. The 6x6 must have taken forever to figure out.

EDIT: How'd you do with the Zealots, Livvy? How close did you get?

• 1 month later...

You'll just need to skip the Battledome steps, don't worry, they're not essential to completing the plot. The various shadow monsters are only available for certain amounts of time when that chapter of the plot is current (steps 3, 5 and 7). You'll also have to skip step 8, which is no longer available since it was a community challenge, step 6 is as far as you'll get until they release the next step. Sorry :(

Announcements