Step Five

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Spritz! I'm sure it'll come in handy.

Whose pet were you borrowing?

You're welcome :) I've always done pretty well with getting Codestone RE's, so there will hopefully be more coming your way soon.

I borrowed Paul's.

I really appreciate them. =]

Shadaw, you haven't capped the last three? But you're so much stronger than Lili... You go for wins, don't you? You don't do draws. That explains it. I LOVE draws.

I really appreciate them. =]

Shadaw, you haven't capped the last three? But you're so much stronger than Lili... You go for wins, don't you? You don't do draws. That explains it. I LOVE draws.

I prefer winning. and ill be afk for a bit im cleaning my upstairs. then ill go back to losing to them.

Level : 24

HP: 39*

Attack Strength : 43

Defence Strength : 25

*(Training to 40)

Scarab Ring(x2)

Greater Healing Scroll

Leaf Shield

Downsize!

Mud Mixture

Snowglobe Staff

(I offered on a Golden Compass)

Abilities: Burrow

I need advice on what to do in the Battledome with a Zealot.

Also any advice regarding stats, equipment and/or abilities is welcome .

Few pages back should be a sure kill way I posted for you. ^_^ If you'd check there.

You mean this post?:

EDIT: For you, it'll be easier/faster to do as follows:

Get these:

Snowglobe staff (or anything else that freezes)

Water Muffin x3

Thick smoke bomb

Faerie Ability Burrow

Then, start with you current weapon + Snowglobe Staff + Burrow. Withdraw, heal and try again until the Snowglobe staff freezes (And you have 30+ HP, preferably).

After this, you use fierce attack + Water Muffin x2. If it still is alive, use the Thick smoke bomb and Water Muffin with Fierce and you're done.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I know that. I mean how long (approximately) will that take?

It varies. The next wave doesn't start until all of the previous one is gone. So it's all on how quickly people go through them. Yesterday, 1 wave lasted 2+ hours. Some didn't last more than an hour.

Announcements