Step Five

Shadaw the Rampage

Started about a month ago, no one really knows when it'll end. If I am not wrong, The 2nd Maraquan plot was 21 chaps so it might be a while.

Thanks a lot.

So it started much earlier than I thought (since the first battle came out on 8th October...)

I hope there will be more battles to justify our pets' training LOL

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically, Dante, I could be getting more kills, but because I don't have a freezer I'm locked out of it?

Freezing makes a huge difference in battles. It's a perfect defense, and allows you to go all-out on offense for a turn safely--I usually use it to throw bombs and Berserk attack. (Of course, I Berserk on most turns anyway, but when the enemy is frozen, he doesn't get to deal extra damage to me as a result.) In two-player, it mostly prevents the other guy from getting a free shot at you, since every serious two-player battler I've seen has a solid freezing weapon in their line-up.

Omg, I just got Scroll Of Freezing for 1 NP! I just randomly searched the SSW to check how much it was going for, and there it was; a Scroll Of Freezing for 1 NP. I guess someone wasn't really clever. But lucky me! :D Maybe I can beat the Zealots now.. Right now I'm -2 :(

This isn't a 100% trick, I think. :( If the Scroll of Freezing breaks, you just spent alot of NPs for that one win. If it doesn't you can sell it forward.

I got my hands on a Snowglobe Staff and got a first round freeze! I squeaked by with a few HP, thankfully. :D I got the welcoming committee, but SOMEHOW not 6 up 6 down. [DESPAIRS] I am totally out of luck now. ><

Looks like TNT was reading here: the next tier prize is Kaylas Potion Of Freezing. Is that any good?

No, it's got less than 3% chance of freezing,. XP

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*runs around in circles cheering madly*

I BEAT A ZEALOT THANK YOU GOLDEN COMPASS!!!

*flops down exhausted*

Manage it by applying strategies I read on this thread, thank you so much guys, this one's for you!

*gets teary eyed*

Now for 6 up 6 down.

Wow, a lot happens when you're not on for almost a day. My pet isn't super strong, so I'm starting to lose interest in battling. When you start losing when not even halfway to the cap, it's a little demoralizing. Does anyone have a guess on loss of plot points for not capping anything this round? I'm just curious. Also, remember to visit the healing springs every half hour! Free potions for everyone! (Just in case you haven't visited since you got the frozen message.)

Jepari

96 / 292

Power 0%

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

0 / 1270

Power 100%

Yeah, I gave my Kacheel a shot at these aswell. My last win over Destroyers.

That said, I'm done expect for waiting for more Mini's.

@RoboHissi: I've had that feeling for last 2 days, every wave. xD

ugh no furies out at the time...i need the furies out NOW...i gtg soon...

Jepari

96 / 292

Power 0%

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

0 / 1270

Power 100%

Yeah, I gave my Kacheel a shot at these aswell. My last win over Destroyers.

That said, I'm done expect for waiting for more Mini's.

@RoboHissi: I've had that feeling for last 2 days, every wave. xD

Are they really that high after the cap :O?

Thanks! ^_^ That she has. And she still has several Zealots to attempt. (I won't run her too hard on those though. They're tough.)

I plan to keep her in training. I want her to be all trained up next time a plot rolls around. And I've found 1-p BD to be strangely relaxing. I rather enjoy it. =]

The Zealots were really hard. I barely was able to cap them with a pet with over 400 HP and a mid-range battle set.

I'm going to send you a Codestone I got this morning and hopefully it'll be one she'll need at some point.

I really enjoy the 1-P as well. That's why I'm going to train afterwards, and have fun with it later.

I plan to keep her in training. I want her to be all trained up next time a plot rolls around. And I've found 1-p BD to be strangely relaxing. I rather enjoy it. =]

I've found that I rather like the BD too! I never would have discovered that if not for the plot. I can't wait to continue defenders of neopia when the spetres disappear. I'm going to keep training leurabelle, especially once the prices of everything goes down. My stockpile of dubloons is almost depeleted!

Thanks, Spritz! I'm sure it'll come in handy.

Whose pet were you borrowing?

EDIT: Massively ninja'd. =P

@Sakura: Oh, I know! Prices have gone through the roof. 14k for a single codestone!

Announcements