About the worms in Moltara.......

Caroline_H

So, I was playing when Moltara first showed up, and when the worms quest started.. I got 8 out of 10, and I'm still missing the rainbow one, and the black one.

I stopped playing for a while for some personal reasons, but now that I was trying to get back at it, I simply can't find these two. I've been refreshing for what seems like FOREVER, and can't find these two worms.. Is this quest still available? or not reallY?

any help appreciated! :)

<3

So, I was playing when Moltara first showed up, and when the worms quest started.. I got 8 out of 10, and I'm still missing the rainbow one, and the black one.

I stopped playing for a while for some personal reasons, but now that I was trying to get back at it, I simply can't find these two. I've been refreshing for what seems like FOREVER, and can't find these two worms.. Is this quest still available? or not reallY?

any help appreciated! :)

<3

Same problem here I got 8 out of the 10 worms but I can't find the black and rainbow. :sad01_anim:

Don't know if it might help but try having all your worms and the lantern in your inventory.It worked mainly when I got the 8 but since then I can't find the last 2.

The Moltara Worm quest is still available. I've been doing it daily since December.

The Black and Rainbow seem to be the hardest for everyone to find. Each of the colors of worms have set times they appear. (The times are different for everyone.) I recommend checking every 5 minutes, and keeping a log. I have a note pad doc on my computer that has a list of about 5-10 periods through-out the day (and night) that all the colors appear. Once you find them, make sure you write it down, because they'll always show up at that time, every day.

Also, TDN has a great guide for the Worm Quest HERE.

Also, if you don't have the lantern and such in your inventory, you'll be able to see the worms, but won't be able to pick them up.

• 7 months later...

I got 8/10.. I just need the Black and the white

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I got 8/10.. I just need the Black and the white

I personally find the Rainbow worm harder to find than the others, but the black one sometimes also proves to be shy. The white should be easier to find. Good luck with them! Don't give up =)

The black one can be found in the caves, while the white one can be found in the city.