Lucky Robots Foot?

-Kai-

"Limit One" means you can only equip one of these per pet at a time.

However, read the description: "The lucky robots foot (ouch, looks sharp) is a mystical item that will revitalize your pet to full hit points. It can only be used once!"

This means that it can be used only once per battle.

Thanx guys, another question, is this better than greater healing scroll? what do you think?

It really depends on what your pet stats are and what you are trying to do. Since you can only have one healing item.

The foot will heal you to maximum hp and is gone

The scroll will heal you 50 points on every battle. It will disappear when you use it, but next time you go to the battledome it will be there.

I have used the foot when I had some defenders of Neopia that I really needed to complete.

The scroll had been a part of my battle items until my pet hit points were so high that 50 healing wasn't anything great.

It really depends on what your pet stats are and what you are trying to do. Since you can only have one healing item.

The foot will heal you to maximum hp and is gone

The scroll will heal you 50 points on every battle. It will disappear when you use it, but next time you go to the battledome it will be there.

I have used the foot when I had some defenders of Neopia that I really needed to complete.

The scroll had been a part of my battle items until my pet hit points were so high that 50 healing wasn't anything great.

Thanx! Now I understand, time to train pet :P I'll keep it just in case, thank you all