Last Game played.

Awesome_Paul

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the console wars are stupid. all 3 consoles have amazing games

it's all just "PS3 is better!" "360 is better!" "Wii is the worst!"

Yeah, and there are debates about Sony vs Microsoft, as if the Wii isn't a game console. It sickens me.

Mario, Gran Turismo and Halo I guess are the only games that should be exclusive.

And Paul, I think that Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are rather close to Microsoft/Sony graphics, if not exactly at the same level.

The last game I played was Fable 3. I did an almost-entire playthrough and realised I had the Kingdom in too much debt that there was no way I'd be getting out of it, and just re-started a new game. Playing a TON of Lute Hero to earn myself a lot of gold and buy all the property I can. :D Also, I can't help but play as a "good" character. I feel guilty when I do awful things, even in a video game.

Last night, I played a bit of Heroes of Hellas 2 - Olympia on my husband's new computer. It's really unique, I think. It's like a matching game. (Like Bejewelled, Sutek's Tomb, etc) but you do it as a mini-game to help build a Greek city. If you win a game (Which the difficulties go up and such) you earn X gold and X new citizens. And when you reach a certain number of citizens, they build new parts to your palace. And you build things with the gold.

Sims 3, mostly just playing around with create-a-sim. Even if playing the game gets stale, I will never tire of create-a-sim. That could be the whole game, for all I care.

The last game I played was Resident Evil 4, probably my favorite game ever :)

that game is definitely in my top 10!

The last game I played was Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

good, but I don't feel like writing :P

Played my Nuzlocke challenge on Pokemon Emerald. Leveling up, leveling up and more leveling up. Once finals are over, I'll have a bunch of time to run through this game.

I'm pissed. So very pissed.

I just saw the results of the Spike VGAs. I don't mind that Red Dead Redemption won Game of the Year. What I do care about is that Super Mario Galaxy 2 didn't even get nominated. This is a game that every critic is praising, usually more so than Red Dead Redemption. The lowest score it got was a 9.25/10 from Game Informer. And it has a Metacritic score of 97, tied with Gran Theft Auto 4 for the highest reviewed game of all time, or at least this generation. And it doesn't even get a simple nomination? The only thing it was nominated for was Wii game of the year, and it was obvious that it would win.

Then again, they did the same thing last year, and again 3 years ago. It makes you wonder if these guys even play video games.

If you noticed, a Wii game is never nominated for game of the year, not just from Spike, but from several places. It's almost as if no matter how good the game is, it's automatically disqualified just because it's a Wii game.

X-Play did the same. Even though they gave Galaxy 2 a perfect score, it didn't get nominated for Game of the Year. Mass Effect 2 was the winner however, so it isn't a TOTAL loss.

However, Gamespot DID nominate it for Game of the Year. They have also opened the polls for the Best of 2010 Awards. Obviously, I voted for Galaxy 2. Go vote now!

Psssh, of course Spike wouldn't mention a Mario game. Everything on that channel is LOOK HOW MANLY WE ARE, RAWWWR.

They probably thought Mario was too "wimpy" because it didn't feature blowing up civilians. :P

Everybody hates the Wii. But yet they praise the NES. Does anybody realize that both were made by the same company???

IGN listed the Wii as the 12th best console of all time. That's higher than the PS3, but just a few spots short from the 360. So why is everyone treating it like crap?

What does it being made by the same company have to do with anything.

That's like saying I have to like every sonic game, because they were all developed by Sega.

Man, I almost forgot I owned a Wii. That thing has been collecting dust in my living room for months.

Poor thing.

Last game I played was Trickster Online. Just had the sudden urge to play a mmorpg for some reason.

To be fair, Red Dead Redemption was a super-brilliant game. Best game I've played all year. Possibly ever. Nah, not ever, but still...Seriously, I LOVED that game.

But yeah. The lack of nomination for Super Mario Galaxy 2 is really suck, given that I've heard nothing but glowing reviews of it.

Also, I don't particularly praise the NES :) I'm not a nostalgia-hipster. The SNES, on the other hand. THAT I have nostalgia and much love for.

The snes would beat all other consoles in a war :P

But it common sense Red Dead redemption would win it. This game was made by the same company who made GTA. RDR is exactly like GTA except in the wild west. No other company has done something this cool.

Super Mario galaxy 2, was a good game, but nothing special, when I played it, i lost interest after a few worlds because it was done before. The only thing this game had which the first didn't was a few more costumes and yoshi. To truly get game of the year, the game should be a brand new game, not a sequel etc.