Back in the Neopian Saddle

Kitti

Hello, my name is Kitti and I'm an Adult NeoPets Addict.

Today I am brand new to the TDN Forum, I have been using the TDN Avatar site for about a month, and the regular TDN website for probably 5 months; I must admit all resources have been invaluable!

My goal here is to get better acquainted with the NeoPet community in general. I created my first account in 2001, and my second in 2005. I've been off the grid nearly 5 years, but now I'm back and I must say that I never before knew exactly how deep NeoPets can get. Previously I tried to explore on my own and figure things out without realizing there was help out there. I guess that's why I didn't make it very far! I wouldn't have accomplished nearly as much as I have if it weren't for the generous people who posted their success stories, tips, and guides online. Alas, I must admit I'm just not clever enough to figure out all the ins & outs of Neopia on my own.

At this time I'm collecting the pieces to create the Secret Labratory map, it's a slow process (as I'm sure anyone who has been through it can testify) but it's coming along steadily. I'm also working on unlocking various Avatars (However, I'm being rather lazy and am just knocking off the easy ones when I can.)

Anyhow, I'll wrap things up now and poke around the other forums a bit, maybe work on a siggy!

Ciao!

I, JB, hereby testify that it takes a long time, and a lot of work, to get the Secret Lab Map.

Is that good enough? :)

Anyway, I'm JB, and all of us here at TDN hope you have a great time.

And watch out for the Feepits, they're evi-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Welcome to TDN, and welcome back to Neopets. I'm CAV.

It has changed. Now the mall makes you pay for wearables. But there are wearable items that you can get with just Neopoints.