Hello everyone!

Sakurabelle

Hi! I finally broke down and joined the forums so I could post about the Faeries Ruin plot. I was lurking there for awhile and wanted to add in my advice about the puzzles, but I didn't end up joining until after the puzzles. I just started exploring the rest of the forum yesterday, and lo and behold there is a place to say hi to everyone! I've only been on neopets for a few months, but I used to play years ago before there was another side to Neopia. I love the idea of the avatar lending program and the checklist was another incentive for joining tdn. Thanks to all the admin that keep things running smoothly and all the users who keep posting! I look forward to meeting you! :)

Thanks for the welcome JB! Yes you may call me Sakura, it's just that that name was already taken on tdn, so I had to change it somehow... And I think adding belle to the end of just about any name makes it sound cute :D

Np problem!

And I think we should ask our moderators, or someone, for a purge of names. There's about 5000 people who have 0 posts! hat would free up a lot of names!

Also, may I advise you to join HAMS, a group bent on world domination building friendships further within TDN. It's really quite fun.