Me and my friend want to sing

CAV of Gang Green

Me and my friend are talented singers, and we want to sing for you. And while we have some ideas, we want to see what you guys want to hear.

A little information you should know:

-We both like Rock (so that removes Lady Gaga and songs like that).

-It's only 2 people, so don't expect something HUGE.

-In order for us to sing, we need to find a instrumental version of the song. If you know a program that I can use to make a song instrumental, then that would be very helpful.

-It would help if you choose a song that I know the lyrics to. If I do, I will automatically accept it. If I don't, I will find a lyric sheet, and will most likely still say yes.

-The filming would be at my house, where I cannot swear. My friend can. So if there's SOME swearing in the song then that's ok. But if there's too much swearing in the song, I might not be able to do the song.

Accepted Requests

Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles

Easier to Run by Linkin Park

Shadow of the Day by Linkin Park

About a Girl by The Academy Is...

Whoever She Is by the Maine

Audacity.

It's completely free and legal, but it doesn't read .mp4 files. I can give you a tutorial to remove most, if not all, of the vocals.

And from the HOP: Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park

PM me the tutorial. Thanks.

And your request is accepted. Please note that not all songs have to be Linkin Park. It could be Rolling Stones, Shinedown, Weezer, anything in the rock genre for that matter.

Just for something different, how about we throw in some alternative rock? There's About a Girl by The Academy Is..., Whoever She Is by the Maine, and I Don't Need a Soul by Relient K.

You don't have to do all of those, or any, if you don't like them, but they're some of my favorite songs and I think it'd be cool to see you sing them :yes:

Just for something different, how about we throw in some alternative rock? There's About a Girl by The Academy Is..., Whoever She Is by the Maine, and I Don't Need a Soul by Relient K.

You don't have to do all of those, or any, if you don't like them, but they're some of my favorite songs and I think it'd be cool to see you sing them :yes:

Alternative is just fine. I'll look for the lyrics sheets, and I'll listen to them. Check the list tomorrow to see what is accepted.

Band - Wookiefoot

Song - The Frog & The Scorpion

It's an old fable in the form of a song :laughingsmiley:

Same as above.

Since you don't mind Maiden - Fear of the Dark :D

Same as above.

I have to say, though, it seems like a very interesting title, CAV.

What do you mean?

It's short, sweet and to the point. I didn't want to make anything fancy.

I just let my friend know, and he's estatic. That's right, I didn't tell him any of this until now. He can't wait.

I've heard Over My Head. That and How To Save a Life are the only songs that I like from The Fray.

Much thanks for finding an instrumental version. This saved me much frustration with Audacity.

Your request has been accepted. So has Will's. I have yet to hear Myles' and Athene's requests, so that is still being decided.

(You don't need the music of mine, do you?)

And also, not to rush you or anything, but do you know when you might produce the songs?

Did you even request anything?

I'll make the stuff when I see my friend.

Just to make a correction, it's not "There's About a Girl", just "About a Girl".

Sorry for the confusion :P

I thought when you said "There's About a Girl" you were saying "so there's About a Girl". I'll edit that now.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but your song selection was rejected, because:

1. We are both guys. It's rather strange to play female vocals when we are both male. Not to mention it just doesn't sound right.

2. Neither of us heard about the song.

3. But when we DID hear it, we didn't have the motivation to do the song.