Haunted Faire Now Open!

hrtbrk

I got the Fire Werhond quest, but I have no idea how to finish it. I've gone to the Geraptiku petpet shop, and it said the pet walked towards me... but what to do after that?

EDIT: Nevermind. I apparently didn't notice the Guide on the first post. Silly me. =P

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently all the silhouette backgrounds are like ... 'all the rage' so congratz! it's probably worth alot too ... but I think I may stop opening mine ... because I haven't gotten anything good cept for the amira negg.

I've opened 2 moltara, 2 lost desert, and 2 mystery island. By the way, I have so many cuz my friends don't play anymore but they're willing to help me out ;D

I got the quest with the Fire Werhond prize, but Pumpkin Cookies has inflated to 14k NPs!

Is the prize worth it?

As of yesterday, you could buy a Fire Werhond for about 3-4k. I actually bought mine for 1,999 NP.

has anyone gotten the lever of doom trick or treat bag? that's the only one I still don't have

I just got that one today. But I threw it in my shop and it's already sold. I guess I should have checked the forums first.

I'm too scared to open the Trick or Treat bags. As much as I want the BGs, I figure the chance of me getting one isn't good, so I just sell them. I've now gotten a Mystery Island one, and now the Space Station one.