Haunted fair daily- bobbing for apples!

keithp

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a quest. Told me to go to tyrannian and then kelp resturant. Now i don't know what to do. I was told

Welcome to kelp! Do you have a reservation? *reads note* I see... well, on behalf of our entire staff here, let me just say that we're profoundly honoured that you would choose our humble restaurant as the site of your final meal before bravely setting off to face certain doom at the Lair of the Beast. Now, if you'll follow me right this way, I'll see to it that you receive a table befitting such mindboggling, erm... valour.

Whats the Lair of the Beast? Am i missing something.

EDIT: Never mind google helped me.

How 'bout them apples? It looks like you've just won yourself a Undead Apple which you'll find waiting for you in your Inventory. There's plenty more where that came from, so be sure to come back for another bob tomorrow!

Beaten Old Apple, how nice....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, lucky you! It seems you've earned yourself a quest invitation. To get started, go to Tyrannian Town Hall and find Sabre-X who'll fill you in on what to do next. You'll only have until the end of today to finish your quest, so hurry along now!

Looks like I'll be headed off to the land of the dinosaurs.

This has to be one of the most generous dailies they've given us.

Shenkuu quest, and got Fire Werhond as prize.

Merridel quest, and won Candy feast.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got the Tyrannian quest today, and as a prize got a Lair Beast Tooth Shield.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

I pulled out a Chocolate Covered Apple from the pot.

I got the Werhond quest as well, but I didn't finish it. It was tons cheaper to buy the petpet, than to pay 10k just for the cookies.

Though now I wonder if me not having completed it, will mess things up. Or will it reset for tomorrow?

I had some in my SDB, and I didn't know untill I searched for it in there.

I appreciate your offer, but I'm going to risk it. I'm not too worried about it. I doubt TNT would do that to us. (Or we would hope.)

Today was my first day playing (it's been a while since I've been here or at Neopets!) and I got the Space Station goodie bag from the Lever of Doom. Inside was a Count Von Roo costume and a Pull Along Halloween Ona.

I got goodie bags for like... 4 days in a row.... I'm keeping them. who knows how much a goodie bag collector will pay for them?