Why is my Basic Fringed Collectable Scarab Not Going in Album

babblebuth

So I collect stamps, coins, and the like and I just got the Basic Fringed Collectable Scarab and was excited that there was another item for that page. I go to put it in my album and I get this message, "Invalid Stamp!!!! Abandon Ship!!!" I know it's a new item but you would think TNT would have linked it up by now. Do you think it is because it is just a very new item (even though there are quite a few up for trade and sale)? For now I have it in my SDB till things get fixed. Hope it's soon!

TNT is fun like this. They often release an item, and it doesn't do what it should. (Like during Tarla's Mystery Tour, the Mystery Cupcake could be read to your pet.) I'd send them a bug report, so they can be aware of it, and fix it.

It's possible that they forgot to activate it. It's a different department that takes care of doing that, so it often happens that items are unusable for a while. The best thing to do is to send a bug ticket to TNT as Spritzie already said.