Intro

daajaa

Just checking in.

I've recently registered with TDN, mainly because Avatarlog is on extended hiatus and I wanted a checklist to keep track of my avatars. Bonus - I've found forums too. :)

I'm a bit of a lurker, like to browse various posts and soak up info, whether from other forum members, articles, FAQ's... I've spent a good hour or so doing that here already! Just have to get into the swing of posting too

Adult player, really into Neopets for the first three years or so (almost everyday, Premium account etc), but found it was taking up too much of my time, so I decided to cut back. 5 1/2 years into it, I'm still here pretty frequently, but without Premium, and sometimes a month or so between log-ons.

So, that's me. Hi :D

Hi there, welcome to the TDN community! Seeing as you've been lurking around and doing your research, I presume I don't need to go through the usual boring stuff (read the rules, etc.)? :P Well if not, that'll shorten this welcome a whole lot... in fact, I'll be able to jump straight to directing you to the snack table, and wishing you a pleasant stay. ;)

Hi there, welcome to the TDN community! Seeing as you've been lurking around and doing your research, I presume I don't need to go through the usual boring stuff (read the rules, etc.)? :P Well if not, that'll shorten this welcome a whole lot... in fact, I'll be able to jump straight to directing you to the snack table, and wishing you a pleasant stay. ;)

:D Thanks! Yup, rules read, forums explored, loving the idea of the ALP (who was the genius behind that? I must give them a mighty handshake)

Snacks ahoy...

Unfortunately, after querying senior staff members and digging through our records, I haven't been able to ascertain who it was that came up with the idea for our Avatar Lending Program, so I'm afraid I can't answer your question. :(

Welcome to TDN. I'm Spritzie. :)

I came to TDN for the dailies and Avatar Checklist and I lurked on the forums for awhile, before I joined during the Moltara Worm plot. And I absolutely love here. I'm sure you will as well.

Thanks guys. Feeling welcome :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.