The Dare Game

jumpingbeans

I'm sure a lot of you have heard this game before, but, if not, here are the rules:

In the Dare Game, you Dare others to either change their signature to include a picture or words, change their member title (Some TDNers can't, though) to change their profile picture, or to write in a certain font for their next 10 posts. If it's a picture or word dare, it's for one week The next person to post has to do the dare, and then they post a new dare.

Remember, no inappropriate dares, and have fun!

Dare: I dare the next person to put:

Visit the Dare Topic!
in their signature for 1 week, in green or blue, size 3+

Edit: If your signature is already a dare, or your picture, and you take another dare, you change your picture, or add to your signature. If you're signature's too full ,you delete the oldest dare.

Edit: Again. I almost forgot. You're allowed to 'dare' the next person to get rid of all their dares. This is being nice. You can not, however, dare the next person to dare you to remove all your posts. This is being greedy.

What's that? A picture?

Anyway, assuming it is, I've got a great dare.

IDTPBM to go to HOP, and post:

OMG Like I cant believ3 that the new baRBie came out!!!!!!1!!111!!!!!

if you're a boy, and if you're a girl, post:

OMG like 1 Can't be lieve that the new Chaotic card like cam3 0ut!!!!111!!!!

And then, in their next post, to put:(if you're a boy)

*Cough* What was that? It feels like there's some sort of barbie disease in the air!

Or if you're a girl:

*Cough* What was that? It feels like there's some sort of Chaotic disease in the air!

Yep that's acceptable.As long as it's not inappropriate, or taking longer than a week, it's fine.

Also, I'm not taking this dare yet. I hate having to keep on doing something. Luckily I'm allowed to stop posting in pink in 10 minutes. Though it is the support hissi cancer day, and pink day.