O Hai Thar

Telly

Hey, the name's Telly, or Teletubbie if you want to offend me. I've been playing Neopets for a year, until I got swamped with schoolwork. I've long since abandoned that account, and just got started up on my new account, Executablefile. Some things you really shouldn't know about me include reading Mspaint adventures, wathing Law & Order and the Office, and listening to foreign music I don't understand the lyrics to. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be finishing up the Castle Nox maze.

Edited by Telly

Thanks for the welcome. I'm usually terrible at introductions, both offline and online. I hope I finish the Nox maze too. I usually put these things off until the last minute :* I'll catch you later!

Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

Agreed with Spritzie. I had to squint to see what you were saying. Please make you text bigger.

And since you have a meepit as your avatar, you should join HAMS.

Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

Agreed with Spritzie. I had to squint to see what you were saying. Please make you text bigger.

And since you have a meepit as your avatar, you should join HAMS.

Sorry! I'll be using size 2 font from now on. Much better?

And I'll consider joining HAMS. Heh, sorry you guys!

It's funny, I had no trouble seeing the writing. It was like second nature to me!

Anyway, to join HAMS, you have to stand on your head while wearing a suit, then roll around seventeen times. Or just fill out our application form. One or the other.